• The KillerFrogs

Official Coaching Search Thread….

FrogCop19

Interesting lunch with some old suits. All of them part of the TCU heard. I now campaign for Napier as HC. Understand he soo impressed the committee that when the search conversation concluded, many of the committee had visions of greatness. He has coached with Dabo and Saban add top of the line P-5 schools and the resume shines. Told he is very organized with every little detail which becomes a big deal to him. A gentlemen with good communication skills. He charmed the women as well.
Me likey this.

hiphopfroggy

I wasn’t going to say anything but since you’re busily flogging this idea: Deion for TCU HC is one of the dumbest ideas I’ve seen on this board.

Also it isn’t happening.
Why resort to name calling, are you not capable of having an adult conversation? You seem like a myopic dope with absolutely zero understanding of the currently rapidly changing landscape in college football. This ain't the 70's anymore old timer. Dykes is not the man for the job.

Wexahu

Why resort to name calling, are you not capable of having an adult conversation? You seem like a myopic dope with absolutely zero understanding of the currently rapidly changing landscape in college football. This ain't the 70's anymore old timer. Dykes is not the man for the job.
The 70's?? What the hell are you talking about? It's 2021 and Dykes is 24-8 in his last three seasons at a school that perennially sucked until he got there. And it's well known he's learned how to navigate the new landscape of college football very well.

hiphopfroggy

I was checking back to see when you would post another hire neon
Well all of the other candidates have pretty much weeded themselves out by signing contracts or pulling their name out or going on losing streaks. Except Napier who might choose LSU, so who else do you got that can compete with Coach Prime? There is only Napier at this point. Prime or Napier.

Mean Purple

Name calling? Did Sanders change his first name or something?

Obvious Troll

I guess if we're all happy with very slightly younger, vastly inferior version of LHCGMFP, we can just "settle" for Dykes and lots of TCU 5-7 or worse seasons. I just wish we would have taken the time to really think about this though.

This Is Fine GIF

hiphopfroggy

The 70's?? What the hell are you talking about? It's 2021 and Dykes is 24-8 in his last three seasons at a school that perennially sucked until he got there. And it's well known he's learned how to navigate the new landscape of college football very well.
The dude is old and dusty and hasn't recharged his brain since the 70's, what is so difficult to understand about that?

Dykes are you for real? TCU can not do better than Dykes? There is absolutely zero possibility that Sanders would be a better hire than Dykes?
I'm not buying that for a second.

Mean Purple

Well all of the other candidates have pretty much weeded themselves out by signing contracts or pulling their name out or going on losing streaks. Except Napier who might choose LSU, so who else do you got that can compete with Coach Prime? There is only Napier at this point. Prime or Napier.
What does Sanders have to offer a P5 exactly?
He needs a few more years. Or at least wait and see what he does with 2 full scheduled seasons.

hiphopfroggy

What does Sanders have to offer a P5 exactly?
He needs a few more years. Or at least wait and see what he does with 2 full scheduled seasons.
Dykes is a retread. #noretreads.

We already know what Dykes is at the P 5 level, a loser. So yea, Coach Prime is better than a known to be loser retread.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Interesting lunch with some old suits. All of them part of the TCU herd. I now campaign for Napier as HC. Understand he soo impressed the committee that when the search conversation concluded, many of the committee had visions of greatness. He has coached with Dabo and Saban add top of the line P-5 schools and the resume shines. Told he is very organized with every little detail which becomes a big deal to him. A gentlemen with good communication skills. He charmed the women as well.
I remember a BB coach who charmed the women, too...

hiphopfroggy

Coach Prime would run absolute circles around these other clowns when it comes to recruiting. Don't give me some B.S. about some complex genius scheme that Dykes or some other guy is running, that doesn't win games. Recruits win games. We have seen first hand how detrimental a complicated system can be to success in this game. Time for TCU to simplify and let the players ball out.

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse
I didn’t call you any names, my man…unless you’re really Omniscience Frog and you read my mind.

I am near-sighted though