• The KillerFrogs

My Time on the Team

Houston Frog

Steel is either just messing with Illini and trying to get under his skin, OR Steel is a giant piece of 'crap' and terrible human being

Haven't decided which way I'm leaning yet

SuperToad

Yaaawn...

So, Illini, how many others were trying to walk on and how many others are on here trying to big time everyone with what is a short and insignificant footnote in your life? While at the same time dishing "insider knowledge" and, for good measure, dissing the players?

You have a man-sized chip on your tiny little shoulder. You may think that if things had gone a little differently in your life you could have been a Brock or a Schobel or something. But here's the deal: No you couldn't have. If you could have, you would have. Get over it. Let it go. There are a VERY few guys (who you and I would never be under any circumstances due to genetics) who come through here and can play in the NFL. Everyone else is fodder for the meat grinder. It's a very short chapter in what hopefully will be a very long book. Stop trying to play like you're something you are not. Be a good student, aquire some humility, get over your desire to puff yourself up and try and big time everybody, and move along. Go accomplish something, for Pete's sake.

Sounds like someone is jealous of someone else's manly-ness. I'd like to see you have the balls to go against the likes of Tank, Brock, Maponga, Braylon, etc. Get over yourself Steel.

Illini, dont listen to this doosh. What you did was unbelievably awesome

HFrog1999

Sounds like someone is jealous of someone else's manly-ness. I'd like to see you have the balls to go against the likes of Tank, Brock, Maponga, Braylon, etc. Get over yourself Steel.

Illini, dont listen to this doosh. What you did was unbelievably awesome

We need to arrainge an arm wrestling match between Illini and Steel.

arm-wrestling-girl.jpg

steelfrog

Tier 1
Steel is either just messing with Illini and trying to get under his skin, OR Steel is a giant piece of 'crap' and terrible human being

Haven't decided which way I'm leaning yet
The universe of possibilities is not contained in your post.

However, Steel is shocked and offended that anyone would ever--EVER--suggest that Steel would not say what Steel really thinks and would only state or do something for the effect it might have on somebody else. Getting under skin is not an agenda Steel would ever advance.

angelo's frog

Could everyone just stop responding to Steel (forever). That would give me some peace. Congrats on even having the stones to try something like that Illini. At the very least you won't be sitting around someday 20 years from now saying "I wish I had . . . "

steelfrog

Tier 1
Sounds like a really ghood thread for the off-season:

"While I was at TCU, I wish I had..."

In Steel's case, it would be, umm, well, No Sir, it was dang near perfect so Steel cannot say that there were any regrets.

SnoSki

Thanks for the inside report. Jealous that you had the opportunity to try. I sucked at football in HS, so much so that I joined the golf team!!

oldscribe

The universe of possibilities is not contained in your post.

However, Steel is shocked and offended that anyone would ever--EVER--suggest that Steel would not say what Steel really thinks and would only state or do something for the effect it might have on somebody else. Getting under skin is not an agenda Steel would ever advance.

So many people whom I respect have told me that Steel is not like his persona on here. I can only pray they are right.:mellow:

illini_frog

Come on you guys. Get off his back. He had some gumption for putting himself through that routine, even if it was for a short while. There is not a one of us, who wouldn't want to suit up and march into hell for GP.

I admire him for trying

I'm pretty sure it was only Steel that was giving me crap.

So many people whom I respect have told me that Steel is not like his persona on here. I can only pray they are right.:mellow:

They're not. He's far worse.

I've been calling for Steel's banishment from this board for half a decade. He's been a scourge, a pestillence, an embarrassment to all Horned Frogs. Now you're all starting to see what a brain-decaying, vomit-inducing, rectum-prolapsing, bowel-inflamming, colon-destroying, cretin he is.

And that's on a good day.

steelfrog

Tier 1
Steel is on the untouchable list on this site.
Not Hardly! (Steel's favorite line from Big Jake, when Jake comes into cabin and someone says Jake! We thought you was dead!)

Anyway, Steel would encourage you to check out the record books. Steel by far holds the record for most banishments, and yet Steel keeps coming back for more, a picture of persistence. Steel has bearded the lions so many times that perhaps they have become a little numb to Steel's apparent insensitivity.

And yes, the fact that Steel has not been given another "vacation" simply means that the Mods agree with and endorse, by their inaction, everything Steel said on here.

That is all.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Steel is on the untouchable list on this site.

Thats not true. In fact, Steel has even come to us to say "ban me" for what he had done. Not all the time, there have been several times when he turned himself in and was punished. Other times we have just done it on our own.

illini_frog

Thats not true. In fact, Steel has even come to us to say "ban me" for what he had done. Not all the time, there have been several times when he turned himself in and was punished. Other times we have just done it on our own.

I think this should probably be one of those times.

steelfrog

Tier 1
They usually save that for the times when Steel improvidently insults not just one tiny-little-brained no-see-um, who gets her lkittle feelers hurt, but entire groups of people of certain religions and other such things.

Oh, rest assured, with BYU and Donkey State still to come, plenty of legitimate banishment opportunities will raise their ugly heads in the not too distant future. Steel is preparing to launch a full scale, but sneaky, attack on their boards. More to come...

Latest posts