• The KillerFrogs

Low IQ team and it starts with Dixon

cheese83

Surprisingly, this was the first conference game where our crappy free throw percentage shooting was the difference in the game.. Unfortunately, I'm afraid there will be more which will be the difference between an NIT (or staying at home) vs NCAA bid..

The difference in the game was Fuller missing what is normally an easy dunk for him. We should have won vs UT. Also they made some really lucky deep 3s.

Tom Brown

Never really thought about it because I truly don’t follow anyone on Twitter. I will read tweets occasionally or ones that get posted here, 247 or Bookface.

I am more concerned with how TCU is how going to do, good food, and good drink. Politics gives me tired head.

I'm not a twittererer either, I just got the context of his joke.

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
Can’t joke about anything without offending someone these days I guess. Probably easier to not say anything at all. I’m not going to do that but it would be easier.

k62ckxq8_6m3cnh_iv8t07.png

Purp

We will get throat slammed against BU at home. KU will beat us by 10 at home. I think we might be able to beat WVU at home.
The way WVU plays away from Morgantown that could be winnable. You're right. But Kansas and Baylor haven't exactly gone all year without bad nights. Baylor has had a couple games since taking the #1 spot that they very well should have lost. I'm not predicting a win against either, but I would not be shocked if we beat one of them if not both. I feel pretty good about the Frogs getting another win against the (other) top 4 teams in the conference. Crazy to think we're this far through the conference slate and still in the top half of the league. That should give a pretty good clue about our potential this year.

Frog Baller

The difference in the game was Fuller missing what is normally an easy dunk for him. We should have won vs UT. Also they made some really lucky deep 3s.

4⭐️ athletes don’t miss dunks and layups when the game is on the line. Don’t worry about your highlight tape; just get the points. He should lose a star for that ridiculousness. Now = ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Flip Frog

Looking at Jamie Dixon’s resume, I wouldn’t even think of saying he’s a poor coach. There is not anyone on this board that knows how to coach basketball better than Jamie Dixon. Get off your high horse.
I already paid for my high horse. So I’m riding it. Thanks for the advice though.