• The KillerFrogs

Low IQ team and it starts with Dixon

CountryFrog

I love three point shooting for the record. Thought Curry and Klay were awesome
I love it in the NBA because that league is loaded with guys who can shoot it. I also love watching some Splash Bros.

In college, though, it can be tough to watch at times because the shooting isn't nearly as good on a consistent basis. But like it or not that's the game now.

Wexahu

I love three point shooting for the record. Thought Curry and Klay were awesome

They’d be awesome without the 3-point shot. It’d just count as 2 instead of 3 and the analytics wouldn’t suggest it’s smarter to shoot a wide open shot from 22 feet than it is to shoot a wide open shot from 12 feet. Makes no sense and has negatively impacted the game IMO.

Wexahu

Do away with the shot clock too. Watch the panic set in when a highly athletic team realizes that they are down by 4 and may not get another possession against a team that shoots 85% from the FT line. I would be amused.

At least get it back to 45 or so. Most of the rule changes have just encouraged coaches to just give up trying to actually teach the game (especially at the offensive end) and instead just count on pressure defense and jacked up shots going in.

Francis Xav

Ugh...yall take a look at the standings we are still in a good spot. A win yesterday would have been phenomenal but what are you going to do. We are doing ok per my and most of our season expectations. Texas hit some circus shots that if one or two don't fall its an entirely diff game. We will be ok.

Just about all of these games come down to 3 point shooting. If one team makes 6 or 7 more 3's than the other then they're going to win about 90% of the time.

Baseball IQ goes way up when the shots are falling and we don't have enough consistent shooters right now. Games where we do shoot it well we usually win. That didn't happen tonight.

I'll blame Dixon for not getting enough good shooters on the team but not for lack of IQ. This is college basketball. Almost every game is sloppy and filled with mistakes because very few teams are loaded with guys who have a great understanding of basketball.
MSNBC and the like would have a field day with the highlighted quote. Fortunately, us non-snowflakes don't see it that way. Snowflakes are a piece of Schiff.

Just about all of these games come down to 3 point shooting. If one team makes 6 or 7 more 3's than the other then they're going to win about 90% of the time.

Baseball IQ goes way up when the shots are falling and we don't have enough consistent shooters right now. Games where we do shoot it well we usually win. That didn't happen tonight.

I'll blame Dixon for not getting enough good shooters on the team but not for lack of IQ. This is college basketball. Almost every game is sloppy and filled with mistakes because very few teams are loaded with guys who have a great understanding of basketball.
MSNBC and the like would have a field day with the highlighted quote. Fortunately, us non-snowflakes don't see it that way. Snowflakes are a piece of Schiff.
Was the thread title written by Trump?
liberal

MTfrog5

Ugh...yall take a look at the standings we are still in a good spot. A win yesterday would have been phenomenal but what are you going to do. We are doing ok per my and most of our season expectations. Texas hit some circus shots that if one or two don't fall its an entirely diff game. We will be ok.
The biggest concern is we don’t have much if any room for error since we lost every big OOC matchup. Texas was a game they didn’t need to lose. Have to win at Texas now, at OSU, and win the remaining home games (one of baylor or Kansas). Think the magic number would be 6 more conference wins, which looking at the schedule is very doable

Wexahu

The biggest concern is we don’t have much if any room for error since we lost every big OOC matchup. Texas was a game they didn’t need to lose. Have to win at Texas now, at OSU, and win the remaining home games (one of baylor or Kansas). Think the magic number would be 6 more conference wins, which looking at the schedule is very doable

What schedule are you looking at? 11 games left and 5 of them are against Baylor/Kansas and at Tech. I think there's a real good chance we go 0-5 in those. You really think 6 more wins is "very doable"?

MTfrog5

What schedule are you looking at? 11 games left and 5 of them are against Baylor/Kansas and at Tech. I think there's a real good chance we go 0-5 in those. You really think 6 more wins is "very doable"?
The conference isn’t very good. Win at home and beat Texas and OSU on the road makes 6 very doable. Wins at OSU and Texas with home wins against OU and KSU are 4 wins that should happen. Find 2 more. At ISU is going to be a big one