• The KillerFrogs

Low IQ team and it starts with Dixon

TRF51

The conference isn’t very good. Win at home and beat Texas and OSU on the road makes 6 very doable. Wins at OSU and Texas with home wins against OU and KSU are 4 wins that should happen. Find 2 more. At ISU is going to be a big one

We will get throat slammed against BU at home. KU will beat us by 10 at home. I think we might be able to beat WVU at home.

westoverhillbilly

Surprisingly, this was the first conference game where our crappy free throw percentage shooting was the difference in the game.. Unfortunately, I'm afraid there will be more which will be the difference between an NIT (or staying at home) vs NCAA bid..

BABYFACE

It’s a joke. It sounds like something the president would say.
Buddy sent me a clip with Dem strategist on Don Lemon’s show that classified Trump voters as low IQ that have trouble spelling and locating cities on a map. Very smug.

So, with all demonizing of Trump voters by some on the left and some of the media, sometimes I miss a joke or a play on words.

Call me crazy, but it would seem wiser to try attract voters to your cause rather than degrade them. I am so ready for D and R parties to go away and be replaced by common sense.

Frog-in-law1995

Buddy sent me a clip with Dem strategist on Don Lemon’s show that classified Trump voters as low IQ that have trouble spelling and locating cities on a map. Very smug.

So, with all demonizing of Trump voters by some on the left and some of the media, sometimes I miss a joke or a play on words.

Call me crazy, but it would seem wiser to try attract voters to your cause rather than degrade them. I am so ready for D and R parties to go away and be replaced by common sense.

I saw that video. There are maybe a half-dozen political twitter accounts that don’t make me want to slam my head in a door. Dan Crenshaw’s personal account is one (though it’s getting worse as impeachment continues and Election Day nears), and he tweeted something that linked to it the other day. Disheartening. But then, all of it is, really.

TooColdU

WE WILL BE FINE. I like what I am seeing from smith and bello. I also like Fuller and out of all of them think he has the most potential, but he is def a little wild at times. So fast he can't even control it.

I mean wasn’t it pretty obvious that Fuller was supposed to have the most potential? He was the highest rated in the class, 4th highest in school history and was pretty popular in the basketball circuit since 8th grade