• The KillerFrogs

Listenbee is suing Patterson and B12

Sebastian S

Reeks of weakness.

We have had players "retire" from football.

He could have done the same.

We have also had "good" players not getting enough playing time and he is here complaining he got too much of it?

Eight

Right here is the where the whole thing falls apart:

"At the 13-minute mark in the third quarter, TCU began a long drive downfield. The
score was 28-17 with TCU prevailing. TCU’s offense was on SMU’s 31 yard line and looked to score. Defendant Patterson called for a passing play on 1st down and 10 yards to go. TCU’s quarterback passed the ball to Kolby who caught the ball in the end zone."

We all damn well know that if Patterson made the call it would have been a run. Throw the case out.

helcap

Unfortunate to see this. Another thing that doesn't quite add up he went through all the draft workouts, medical checks, etc and was still a 4th round pick. Waiting 3 years seems very much like a "my career didn't turn out like I thought it should so I need to blame someone" kind of move.
Exactly, pro teams put players through extensive medical examinations before drafting them for the purpose of detecting medical conditions like the one he alleges he had.

Sebastian S

Trying to refresh my memory, Boykin, Listenbee and Doctson all graduated the same year?

That last year, all 3 of them at some point were injured correct?

Doctson didn't finish the year after his injury.
Boykin played injured.

Realtorfrog

So I guess we won’t see him around the Carter? If you can’t make pro money what’s the next easiest way?? Wonder who is attorney is? Seems like a reach but who knows.

Moose Stuff

Not a lawyer but this seems like a pretty flimsy case. You CHOOSE to play football, you get hurt, coach gives you a hard time because he wants you back on the field...... not sure I’m gonna lose any sleep over that.