• The KillerFrogs

Listenbee is suing Patterson and B12

Sebastian S

If this is true... respect lost, Listenbee.

Why wait this long?

To anyone who follows him on social media, moreso instagram...he has major attention issues.

f_399

Not having the career he wants in the nfl.

Gotta make $$$.

If anything I think we wait too long.

Is Morris back at center yet?

Brog

The "mistreatment" happened in 2015, but he's just now getting around to filing the claim. Interesting.

Brog

More info? Courtesy the Startlegram.

Former TCU wide receiver Kolby Listenbee has filed a lawsuit in the Dallas County Civil Division against TCU and the Big 12 Conference for a pattern of abuse and harassment.

Listenbee was drafted in the sixth round by the Buffalo Bills in 2016 but was released a year later without playing in a game.

Listenbee, who was injured against SMU during his senior season in 2015, alleges that TCU head coach Gary Patterson, then offensive coordinator Doug Meacham and other coaches “continuously pressured, humiliated, and harassed Listenbee shortly after his injury diagnosis in an effort to force Listenbee to return to play quickly in their quest for a national football championship.”

Listenbee alleges that after injuring the cartilage that holds the pelvic bones together during a touchdown reception against SMU, he was pressured to return to the field before fully recovered. Listenbee says he was diagnosed with pelvic instability, which “requires a minimum of six months of rest and rehabilitation,” according to the lawsuit.

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/sports...niversity/article197923869.html#storylink=cpy

Sebastian S

i. Dr. Karen Michele Kirk (head team physician for TCU
football)
ii. Dr. Jason Mogonye (assistant team physician for TCU
football)
iii. David Gable (head Athletic Trainer for TCU football)
iv. Zach LaCross (assistant Athletic Trainer for TCU football)
v. Dillon Smith (assistant Athletic Trainer for TCU football)
vi. Chris Del Conte (Athletic Director for TCU)
vii. Gary Patterson (Head Coach for TCU Football)
viii. James Russell “Rusty” Burns (Assistant Coach for TCU
Football)
ix. Douglas Meacham (former Offensive Coordinator for TCU
Football)
x. John and Jane Does 1-10

riffram2011

The "mistreatment" happened in 2015, but he's just now getting around to filing the claim. Interesting.

Not saying it’s going to happen here, but quite a few of the 200+ victims of Larry Nassar didn’t speak out until years later. There’s little correlation between time someone speaks out and the validity to it.

Wexahu

Unfortunate to see this. Another thing that doesn't quite add up he went through all the draft workouts, medical checks, etc and was still a 4th round pick. Waiting 3 years seems very much like a "my career didn't turn out like I thought it should so I need to blame someone" kind of move.

MAcFroggy

Who forgot to proofread their work...

"10. Defendant Chris Del Conte (“Del Conte”) is an individual who resides in Fort Worth, Tarrant County, Texas. Smith may be served with process at TCU, 2900 Stadium Dr., Fort Worth, TX 76129."

"13. Defendant Douglas Meacham (“Meacham”) is an individual who resides in Lawrence, Douglas County, Kansas. Burns may be served with process at Kansas University, Anderson Family Football Complex, 1146 Maine St., Lawrence, Kansas 66045."

ACroofrog

This is very very weak stuff there isn’t a coach alive at any level down to middle school that doesn’t encourage you to get back to practicing and playing soon after an injury. We aren’t talking a head injury here it’s a normal injury. So weak.