• The KillerFrogs

Listenbee is suing Patterson and B12

TRF51

He was not the same player after his injury, he did seem like he lost a step but he was still fast. He was a one trick pony in his prime and had a hard time catching the ball at times. He was not going to be an all pro. I am sorry he got hurt but it was ultimately his decision to continue to play, player play injured every game.

Moose Stuff

True, but fill a jury with a bunch of pansies and who knows. Which shouldn’t be too hard he did file the lawsuit in Dallas after all.

Never cease to be amazed what people end up getting money for so nothing would surprise me. I personally have little sympathy for guys in situations like this. Nobody MADE him do anything.

FBallFan123

Certainly interesting that this lawsuit comes out the same day as BJ Catalon's tweet.

I have no idea what to make of the allegations, I'll wait for legal analysis and just hope Patterson nor anybody else at TCU did anything wrong.

But aside from that, taking both together, along with all the other stories about concussions and injuries in football that have come out in recent years, and it really does make you wonder just what the future of football is going to be.

I feel sadness for where Catalon and Listenbee.

MAcFroggy

https://www.diehards.com/tcu/tcu-countersees-removed-kolby-listenbee-lawsuit

TCU countersues to be removed from Kolby Listenbee lawsuit
The university alleges that the doctors were contractors under a Health Services Contract, and therefore the school is not liable. Instead, the university believes Listenbee’s filing should instead be against the individual healthcare providers, Drs. Michele Kirk and Jason Mogonye.

TCU is also attempting to change the venue from Dallas County to Tarrant County court. The university is located in Tarrant County. Court filings allege that Listenbee’s listed address is also in Tarrant County.

There is also the actual filing by TCU in the link as well.