• The KillerFrogs

Listenbee is suing Patterson and B12

Jackson

This is a very unfortunate situation. Sadly injuries happen far to frequently in (college) athletics putting an end to childhood dreams......such as playing in the NFL. KOLBY appears to be having a difficult time accepting the fact that he just fell a little short of his dream. Maybe it was as a result of an injury, an injury that was impossible to recover 100% from. I too have personally experienced medical issues and been told that I'd be as good as ever after a period of time only to discover that I would never return to my former self. No two human machines are alike and unfortunately repairing them can yield imperfect results. In time Kolby will realize that he has blamed the wrong parties for his unfortunate injury and less than perfect recovery.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
at first i thought all of this is a bit ridiculous. but maybe it’s not.

hypothetical: you work on an assembly line and one day you pull a tendon in your wrist and can no longer assemble widgets. you file workers comp and a doctor verifies it. your boss learns of the claim, speaks to the doctor, and doesn’t think it’s a big deal and isn’t painful. after all, your boss has quotas to meet and has to replace your production. your boss puts pressure on you to return earlier than the doc recommended because when he hired you, he was hiring a tough man. what are you? he hints that if you don’t get back to work you’re going to get fired.

do you, as an employee, have rights?

not sure if this is an exact parallel to the KL situation but don’t think it’s that far off.
Same scenario but the contractor docs hired by the shop tell the manager that the employee is fine. Manager tells employee to get back to work. Employee says he can't but that is counter to what docs are saying. Manager threatens to fire him based on what docs are saying.

Just as plausible. And more likely given GP's track record.