• The KillerFrogs

Let me clear some things up

P

peterbecket

1. TCU losing to Boise State should not be blamed on our passing game or so called lack of running the ball. Boise was the better team. TCU has a great passing offense with probably the most underrated OC's in college football.

2. Crunch was not trying to pick a fight but was just wanting to express an interesting situation regarding bars and college football. With that said I do have to admit that Crunch is going to get himself in trouble with the way he shoots his mouth off.

3. GDU was born to be a attorney. Attorney's argue a case whether they are right or wrong. Some of you should know this by now. At least he chose the right career and seems to be good at it.

Careers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNYHoI47fw0

4. In this day and age I would recommend that you do not hit or physically harm anyone unless you have nothing to lose. The lawsuits are running wild and you could find yourself in deep doo doo if someone even suspects they were physically harmed. I don't like it but that is the reality we live in today.

5. Bonus. For you women out there, I will tell you the two most important things you can do to improve yourself........1. Grow long hair 2. Get good posture. Forget education or haircuts. One reason women have such an ugly reputation in Chicago is becaue they all butcher their hair in hopes of being miss sussie career girl. A guys biggest weakness is a beautiful women. Sorry just talking reality. So girls, take care of yourself first and put the education on the back burner. I can't tell you how many unhappy short haired career women I have come across in my time.

2314@work

Contributor
QUOTE(peterbecket @ Apr 12 2010, 06:42 PM) [snapback]543876[/snapback]
1. TCU losing to Boise State should not be blamed on our passing game or so called lack of running the ball. Boise was the better team. TCU has a great passing offense with probably the most underrated OC's in college football.

2. Crunch was not trying to pick a fight but was just wanting to express an interesting situation regarding bars and college football. With that said I do have to admit that Crunch is going to get himself in trouble with the way he shoots his mouth off off.

3. GDU was born to be a attorney. Attorney's argue a case whether they are right or wrong. Some of you should know this by now. At least he chose the right career and seems to be good at it.

Careers

4. In this day and age I would recommend that you do not hit or physically harm anyone unless you have nothing to lose. The lawsuits are running wild and you could find yourself in deep doo doo if someone even suspects they were physically harmed. I don't like it but that is the reality we live in today.

5. Bonus. For you women out there, I will tell you the two most important things you can do to improve yourself........1. Grow long hair 2. Get good posture. Forget education or haircuts. One of the reason women have such an ugly reputation in Chicago is becaue they all butcher their hair in hopes of being miss sussie career girl. A guys biggest weakness is a beautiful women. Sorry just talking reality. So girls, take care of yourself first and put the education on the back burner. I can't tell you how many unhappy short haired career women I have come across in my time.

I haven't eaten a banana in a month :mellow:

OmniscienceFrog

QUOTE(ectofrog @ Apr 12 2010, 06:45 PM) [snapback]543879[/snapback]
Not a lot of grey area in OP...it was either sarcastic or idiotic.

The latter, but that is to be expected.

P

peterbecket

QUOTE(OmniscienceFrog @ Apr 12 2010, 06:03 PM) [snapback]543897[/snapback]
The latter, but that is to be expected.

Hey, the truth can hurt. Not trying to be popular. A fool will spurn wise advice.

ectofrog

QUOTE(peterbecket @ Apr 12 2010, 07:05 PM) [snapback]543899[/snapback]
A fool will spurn wise advice.

A man with potential for wisdom will become wise before dispensing garbage and calling it wise.

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
QUOTE(peterbecket @ Apr 12 2010, 06:42 PM) [snapback]543876[/snapback]
5. Bonus. For you women out there, I will tell you the two most important things you can do to improve yourself........1. Grow long hair 2. Get good posture. Forget education or haircuts. One reason women have such an ugly reputation in Chicago is becaue they all butcher their hair in hopes of being miss sussie career girl. A guys biggest weakness is a beautiful women. Sorry just talking reality. So girls, take care of yourself first and put the education on the back burner. I can't tell you how many unhappy short haired career women I have come across in my time.

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

P

peterbecket

QUOTE(ectofrog @ Apr 12 2010, 07:06 PM) [snapback]543917[/snapback]
A man with potential for wisdom will become wise before dispensing garbage and calling it wise.

You hate the truth.

y2kFrog

QUOTE(peterbecket @ Apr 12 2010, 03:42 PM) [snapback]543876[/snapback]

You've come across women in your life?

P

peterbecket

QUOTE(y2kFrog @ Apr 12 2010, 09:07 PM) [snapback]543963[/snapback]
You've come across women in your life?

Depends what your definition of women is...........

OmniscienceFrog

QUOTE(VictoryLap @ Apr 12 2010, 10:14 PM) [snapback]543966[/snapback]
Its times like these that I miss a good troll like froggiepants...

You're not missing anything then.

TCUFrogs

QUOTE(peterbecket @ Apr 12 2010, 10:14 PM) [snapback]543967[/snapback]
Depends what your definition of women is...........

Long-haired need only apply?

mrnicefrog

QUOTE(jugbandxmas @ Apr 12 2010, 11:38 PM) [snapback]543994[/snapback]
man, I love women with short hair...Ellen Degeneres, Rachel Maddow. oh wait a minute...all Lesbians...

Rosie O'Donald's is kinda short too. (now I need a smily face throwing up icon)