• The KillerFrogs

Let me clear some things up

mrnicefrog

QUOTE(Horny4TCU @ Apr 13 2010, 12:06 AM) [snapback]544000[/snapback]
I'm not quite sure the reason for the Post OP, but no matter, trolling is gay...

I'm not sure PeterBecket is a troll. I think he's just very weird and lonely.

joejordan

QUOTE(peterbecket @ Apr 12 2010, 07:42 PM) [snapback]543876[/snapback]
2. Crunch was not trying to pick a fight but was just wanting to express an interesting situation regarding bars and college football. With that said I do have to admit that Crunch is going to get himself in trouble with the way he shoots his mouth off.

Not really...I was telling about a Taxes fan who couldn't handle a little bit of bar talk. It was no worse than he could read in Dave Campbell. The funny part was the punch attempt. I was not even aware of it till after...the guy was gone in 30 seconds. BTW...Big Bama does this alot...it's his bar (not ownership, but he's the kahuna). The bartenders are all attractive females (and good tenders). Things get out of hand, there are no questions asked. GONE.

PeterBecket, you have no idea how I 'shoot my mouth off'. I will tell you this, though...If I am in a bar, TCU will be well represented in any discussion. Some of you young POS need to learn how to represent without causing a ruckus.

OmniscienceFrog

QUOTE(mrnicefrog @ Apr 13 2010, 12:07 AM) [snapback]544002[/snapback]
I'm not sure PeterBecket is a troll. I think he's just very weird and lonely.

Oh, he's definitely all three. He's quite capable of carrying on lengthy discussions with himself.

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being
QUOTE(jugbandxmas @ Apr 12 2010, 11:38 PM) [snapback]543994[/snapback]
man, I love women with short hair...Ellen Degeneres, Rachel Maddow. oh wait a minute...all Lesbians...

halle-berry.jpg

P

peterbecket

QUOTE(jugbandxmas @ Apr 12 2010, 10:38 PM) [snapback]543994[/snapback]
man, I love women with short hair...Ellen Degeneres, Rachel Maddow. oh wait a minute...all Lesbians...

LOL...I hear you dude.

P

peterbecket

QUOTE(RSF @ Apr 13 2010, 07:13 AM) [snapback]544049[/snapback]
halle-berry.jpg

Career minded women with a pantsuit..................

desmith03

QUOTE(2314 @ Apr 12 2010, 06:44 PM) [snapback]543878[/snapback]
I haven't eaten a banana in a month :mellow:

Hope you've found another way to get enough potassium; bananas are great for that.

Limp Lizard

QUOTE(peterbecket @ Apr 12 2010, 06:42 PM) [snapback]543876[/snapback]
1. TCU losing to Boise State should not be blamed on our passing game or so called lack of running the ball. Boise was the better team.

By what measurement, except for the 7-point difference? Sometimes the better team loses, IMO. Yards 307 for TCU; 317 for Boise, aided by a 29 yard fake punt during the 78 yard go ahead drive. Fakes punts deep in your own end do not mean a "better team." TCU had 2 more turnovers, sometimes done by better teams, who go ahead and lose. Nothing there to say TCU was the better team, really, either.

steelfrog

Tier 1
QUOTE(peterbecket @ Apr 12 2010, 11:42 PM) [snapback]543876[/snapback]
1. TCU losing to Boise State should not be blamed on our passing game or so called lack of running the ball. Boise was the better team. TCU has a great passing offense with probably the most underrated OC's in college football.

2. Crunch was not trying to pick a fight but was just wanting to express an interesting situation regarding bars and college football. With that said I do have to admit that Crunch is going to get himself in trouble with the way he shoots his mouth off.

3. GDU was born to be a attorney. Attorney's argue a case whether they are right or wrong. Some of you should know this by now. At least he chose the right career and seems to be good at it.

Careers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNYHoI47fw0

4. In this day and age I would recommend that you do not hit or physically harm anyone unless you have nothing to lose. The lawsuits are running wild and you could find yourself in deep doo doo if someone even suspects they were physically harmed. I don't like it but that is the reality we live in today.

5. Bonus. For you women out there, I will tell you the two most important things you can do to improve yourself........1. Grow long hair 2. Get good posture. Forget education or haircuts. One reason women have such an ugly reputation in Chicago is becaue they all butcher their hair in hopes of being miss sussie career girl. A guys biggest weakness is a beautiful women. Sorry just talking reality. So girls, take care of yourself first and put the education on the back burner. I can't tell you how many unhappy short haired career women I have come across in my time.

You have placed pearls before swine peterbecket. You are for the most part correct here, although no one cares about Crunch. Do not be discouraged by your detractors.

Also, a little off on the physical harm thing--there are many venues where a person can scratch this itch (which all men have, whether as a strong urge or a faintly-felt desire) in a more or less controlled environment.

JugbandFrog

QUOTE(peterbecket @ Apr 13 2010, 01:28 PM) [snapback]544060[/snapback]
Career minded women with a pantsuit..................

Also CRAZY.

Spike

QUOTE(steelfrog @ Apr 13 2010, 02:16 PM) [snapback]544088[/snapback]
no one cares about Crunch.

Does this mean that we can quit hating Top Frog and move on to Crunch?

joejordan

QUOTE(Spike @ Apr 13 2010, 11:31 AM) [snapback]544144[/snapback]

Are you really taking direction from SteelFrog? That's another tent, brother.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(Spike @ Apr 13 2010, 10:31 AM) [snapback]544144[/snapback]

There should be enough hate to go around ...

Spike

QUOTE(TopFrog @ Apr 13 2010, 03:38 PM) [snapback]544149[/snapback]
There should be enough hate to go around ...

Considering who is town tonight I have very little left over for anyone else. I hate to waste it.

mrnicefrog

QUOTE(crunch @ Apr 13 2010, 10:26 AM) [snapback]544139[/snapback]
Yet she still can't keep a man. Hmmm.

Yeah, we had a nasty breakup, but the sex was great! :biggrin: