• The KillerFrogs

Let me clear some things up

Mike Brooks

QUOTE(crunch @ Apr 13 2010, 09:32 AM) [snapback]544146[/snapback]
That's another tent, brother.<br />

Would that be the tent created by viewing the Halley Berry pic?

TheSheik

QUOTE(jugbandxmas @ Apr 13 2010, 01:22 PM) [snapback]544238[/snapback]
Its cuz she is CRAZY!

All women are, theres just different degrees

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(TheSheik @ Apr 13 2010, 02:08 PM) [snapback]544263[/snapback]

I like how you crazy.

You get a little crazy sometimes.

Damn beetch, you scaring the hell outa everyone crazy!

steelfrog

Tier 1
QUOTE(Spike @ Apr 13 2010, 03:31 PM) [snapback]544144[/snapback]
Does this mean that we can quit hating Top Frog and move on to Crunch?

Negative.

And, BTW, I find this thread offensive to women. Delete it immediately and send threatening PMs to all involved.

That is all.

P

peterbecket

QUOTE(steelfrog @ Apr 13 2010, 08:16 AM) [snapback]544088[/snapback]
You have placed pearls before swine peterbecket. You are for the most part correct here, although no one cares about Crunch. Do not be discouraged by your detractors.

Also, a little off on the physical harm thing--there are many venues where a person can scratch this itch (which all men have, whether as a strong urge or a faintly-felt desire) in a more or less controlled environment.

Regarding pearls before swine you are probably right as most on this board are simpletons. There seems to be a large contingent of them.

Thanks for the kind words.

Spike

QUOTE(steelfrog @ Apr 13 2010, 07:25 PM) [snapback]544269[/snapback]
Negative.

And, BTW, I find this thread offensive to women. Delete it immediately and send threatening PMs to all involved.

That is all.

You reaize that if the thread is deleted the directive that noone cares about crunch goes away with it.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(Spike @ Apr 14 2010, 08:44 AM) [snapback]544571[/snapback]
You reaize that if the thread is deleted the directive that noone cares about crunch goes away with it.

I just saw your sig line ... :tongue:

desmith03

QUOTE(TheSheik @ Apr 13 2010, 02:08 PM) [snapback]544263[/snapback]

The theory of evolution alleges that humans evolved from monkeys. If we accept this “theory,” then we must also accept that over the course of millions of years, women have become more attractive, less hairy and infinitely crazier.

The problem is certain women’s increase in physical attractiveness has been disproportional to their increase in psychosis. Luckily for us, a chart exists where we can see just how out of balance the ratio between your hotness and craziness has become – knowledge that can prove to be invaluable over the course of your daily life.

A girl is allowed to be crazy as long as she is equally hot. You want the girl to be above the Vicki Mendoza diagonal.

joejordan

I'm not so sure that the Theory of Evolution says we descended from monkeys. Our ancestors evolved alongside primates. There is still the problem of the Missing Link in the theory, when ultraprimitive homos (no gay!!) had the lights go on.

I'm a Christian (not a religionist), so I have my own beliefs. One of those is if hairy, unibrow and smelly girls were the only thing available - we'd go after them with gusto. Look at the guys up at Texas Womens University...it's a great anthropological study opportunity.