• The KillerFrogs

Kyan Anderson

Actually, only Ebie, Ortiz, Langfotd, and Mitchem were here JC's first year. He brought in Z, Moss, and the 3 man from Weatherford College. He also inherited Neil's recruit, Logan Lancon, who couldn't play at all. Those other people did not appear on that roster. Also, it is Haut who is at Kent, not Gates. I wouldn't think it's how many posts you have, accuracy should be the key factor. And as for the [Craig James]'t coaching situation, JC is very aware of the reality of his situation. He knows he could be let go at any time. He's looking after his guys; it's called "loyalty". You all need to take a deep breath and watch how this next season plays out. Either he will or he won't get it done. Everyone in the business knows he can coach. Argue about JC players, or home grown players all you want. It'll all come out in the wash this year.

Back to Anderson, hearing that it might be down to TCU, Texas Tech, and Virginia. Tech already has a couple of PGs in their class with Wagner and Nurse committed.

PurpleBlood87

Back to Anderson, hearing that it might be down to TCU, Texas Tech, and Virginia. Tech already has a couple of PGs in their class with Wagner and Nurse committed.
I know for certain TCU is in the mix for Anderson. There is also a chance he could resign with Providence. He really liked the school and wanted to go there. Think he asked out of his LOI to have the chance to look at other schools that had been interested before he decded on Providence.

Not only is he a good player, he's also a fine young man. Also, it couldn't hurt to keep the pipeline to North Crowley open. Heck there are a couple of really good players at Crowley High School.

mark32

Crossland has signed his letter of intent.

I also know Kyan Anderson. I coached an AAU team with his dad a few years back. Kyan was not on that team at the time, but I can tell you first hand what a quality young man this is. He was on N. Crowley's varsity as a freshmen and received a fair amount of playing time. That team won state that year led by Willie Warren. Kyan in a playoff game as a junior had 52 points against Midland High. He is the real deal.

If Cerina is indeed transferring, my guess is he could read the writing on the wall. W ith guys like Rhoomes, McKinney and Fields, his playing time was going to be less than it had been. Depth wise, it hurts us some, but my hope is we can get a young guy in who can contribute as much as he did.

2themax

I personally think those who contribute info to this website should be commended. Thanks for what you both do, Feisty & Top Frog. Don't always agree with you, but it's still all good.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
I personally think those who contribute info to this website should be commended. Thanks for what you both do, Feisty & Top Frog. Don't always agree with you, but it's still all good.

I second that. Feisty and Top do a great job.

UnderToad

@dfwhoops reporting Kyan Anderson to visit TCU tonight . . .
[font="Helvetica][size=3]
[/size][/font]
[font="Helvetica][size=3][size=2][size=4]@[url="http://twitter.com/dfwhoops"]dfwhoops[/url]: North Crowley's Kyan Anderson will visit TCU tonight, Virginia on Tuesday and Wednesday and Texas Tech this weekend.[/size]14 minutes ago via web · Reply · View Tweet[/size][/size][/font]