1. The KillerFrogs

KFF Football Saturday Five Pick 'em

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by jugbandxmas, Sep 20, 2020.

1. It only works when I'm not in Vegas...

2. I am open to suggestions as far as games. I REALLY REALLY wanted to put the Miss State v LSU game, but didn't as it was on the SEC network, and not everyone gets that network. I was really excited to see how Leach's offense would do in the SEC. After LHCGP, he is one of my favorite coaches. The Red Raider Rash has cleared his system.

Here is what I am looking at for this week

1. Adding a BONUS match how many points TCU scores option, this way, win or lose, we have something to root for. The person who GETS the exact total gets a bonus point every week.

2. anticipated Pick 'Em games this week
    **Note, I will RARELY choose Baylor as I HATE watching anything to do with Baylor, but if you guys want, I can add Baylor to the picks.

South Carolina at Florida 11:00 am ESPN
    Texas A&M at Alabama 2:30 CBS
    Texas Tech at Kansas State 2:30 pm FS1
    Auburn at Georgia 6:30 pm ESPN
    Oklahoma at Iowa State 6:30 ABC

Horned Toad likes this.
  3. In

love the OU pic :)

4. aggy...embarrassing The Great State of Texas since 1876.

5. Bump

6. Last chance for tbis week

7. In...less confidence in my system this week

8. Standings as of 7 pm. Congratulations to BerryFrog for getting the exact score and earning the bonus point.

berryfrog95 likes this.
  9. I knew going in my system was broken this week. But like TCU defending the wheel route I opted not to fix it.

Eight likes this.
  10. Sorry all! I was a wee bit hungover yesterday. Here are this weekend's results

11. yay! I went 2-3 but got the 33 pt call right! Lol....

https://images.app.goo.gl/SgUmD17KUxEoXsqM8

jugbandxmas likes this.