1. The KillerFrogs

KFF Football Saturday Five Pick 'em

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by jugbandxmas, Sep 20, 2020.

1. A breakdown of all 72 players listed on the new depth charts (Offense~36,

Defense~36)....reveals the incredible amount of youth on this season's team.

Seniors: 12 (16.67%), Juniors: 21 (29.16%), Sophomores: 22 (30.56%),

Freshmen: 17 (23.61%). Should they prove worthy....the future looks promising.

Salfrog likes this.
  2. TCU game day!! I forgot how awesome this feels. I have my white shorts and white top ready to go!

Pick ‘em deadline is 11 am.

3. In just in time!

jugbandxmas likes this.
  4. Here y'all go. A live Document updated as games end throughout the day. You can also see what you picked, which, if you are like me, already forgot!

5. Uh oh! Big pick for KState! Dahh.

6. thank you for making this a google form instead of those weird google docs where it’ll show everyone my personal Gmail account if I don’t use incognito

jugbandxmas likes this.
  7. OU working hard to screw some folk’s picks!

8. This is a very odd, seemingly poor KSU team. It’s almost like they are being sabotaged from inside their own program.

9. Looks like those of us who picked OU are getting killed by that spread.

Horned Toad and Salfrog like this.
  10. Updated Standings

11. Go Tech!! For those of us who chose Tech. Whatever happens, even if Tech loses, it’s gonna be hard for UT to win by 17.

BrewingFrog likes this.
  12. A WVU TD will go a long way in determining if WVU can beat the spread

13. WVU can run out the clock and WVU beats the spread, OR they can run it up! Crap! Don’t be a jerk Gundy!

14. Two Games to go!

15. Woo, and hoo!

jugbandxmas likes this.
  16. I too shall consume coffee and Donuts prior to my picking! Brewing Frog tied with Frogs1983 for the Week 1 win! Congrats!

17. Here is where the Yearly totals will be. Brewing Frog and Frogs1983 off to a grand start!