1. The KillerFrogs

KFF Football Saturday Five Pick 'em

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by jugbandxmas, Sep 20, 2020.

1. #1 jugbandxmas, Sep 20, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2020 at 1:26 PM
    Thanksgiving Week Games
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...HGO7a4Lld46QnFSS_Fehd7Qg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Year Totals Link:

I like picking games for a parlay bet I make. No big bet, just something to keep me interested in a game, but not just who wins or who loses, but the spread. For example, I picked UNT +14 against SMU, and was more invested in that game than I have ever been in a game. I read on the forum that some folks were just bleh this past Saturday, and I figure a little competition among KFFers wouldn't be so bad. No money. Just pride, and MAYBE we can convince the Mods to add a little logo to the player with the most correct picks for the season.

I will pick 5 games a week and use the following rationale:
    1) The games must be spaced out (morning, afternoon, evening), so we have games to watch all day.
    2) Must be on a network everyone can see.
    3) No TCU games.
    4) Try to pick Big 12 games when they seem interesting (for example, Baylor v Kansas...barf!)

Here are the 5 games I am thinking for this first week of the challenge:

Florida at Ole Miss
    West Virginia at Oklahoma State
    Texas at Texas Tech
    Alabama at Missouri
    Florida State at Miami

On Friday, I'll send out a Google form with the final lines and all picks must be in by 10:55 AM on Saturday.

ftwfrog, jake102, Horned Toad and 4 others like this.
  2. Excellent!

Paint It Purple likes this.
  3. InstaFrog likes this.
  4. Picking with the spread. You can pick K State for example, and they lose, but if they lose by 10, you get a point, but if they lose by 30, then you get nothing. On the contrary, OKlahoma needs to win by 29 in order for you to get a point. If they win by 15, you get nothing.

5. Done. Thanks Jug. It appears that your talents extend beyond emptying the rectum and filling toilet bowl.

Salfrog, jugbandxmas and BrewingFrog like this.
  6. In, and thanks Jug!

jugbandxmas likes this.
  7. Filling my belly is a pre-requisite talent.

Frognosticator likes this.
  8. The winning answers have been submitted. DONE.

jugbandxmas likes this.
  9. Thanks for your confidence in me, DD!

Double D likes this.
  10. Thanks for putting this together

jugbandxmas likes this.
  11. Done. I am filled with optimism! Or coffee. Maybe donuts...

12. I had a Duck Donuts donut the other day. It was awesome. Nothing fancy, just a regular ol’ glazed.

13. I picked up a bunch on Sunday to surprise my lovely bride. I went to the drive thru at the only donut joint in town, and the girl came to the window in 1.) An N-95 mask, 2.) Face shield, and 3.) Two layered gloves on each hand.

I am wondering just what goes into their filled donuts...

ShadowFrog and jugbandxmas like this.
  14. Eek. That is a bit excessive.

15. Deadline is 11 am tomorrow.

Best of luck to y’all.

No mail-in votes!

16. Done. I have a system.

jugbandxmas likes this.