• The KillerFrogs

KERA: TCU Faculty Call For A Return To Online Instruction Following A Surge In Student Cases

DubaiFrog

Professors have the option to hold their classes online, And why start complaining when cases are way down? Just SMH at you Mr. Stewart...

I started following this Chip Stewart guy on twitter after the TCU faculty 401k matching contribution reduction "crisis" this summer, and i've never seen someone bash their own employer so much online. It was funny at first when they were complaining about a 3% reduction (down to 8%...), but its gotten to the point where all he does is complain about everything TCU does. The complete lack of self awareness is astonishing, these faculty truly live in their own bubble.

Big Frog II

Personally I think the school has handled this better than expected. If the professors will keep their distance, wash their hands, and make sure everyone is wearing a mask properly, they are good to go. It is far more dangerous at the grocery store where many of the people have their masks pulled down below their nose and or mouth.

tyler durden

Tyler Durden
Over 1,000 cases in the past 6 months in a population of 10,000 sounds like a hotspot to me. Fortunately younger people seem more resilient to it; but that wouldn’t be true of professors. Just saying, doesn’t seem like a liberal or conservative thing to me. Sounds like people are responding to a disease’s appearance on campus that has killed nearly 200,000 people in half a year.

Brog

Over 1,000 cases in the past 6 months in a population of 10,000 sounds like a hotspot to me. Fortunately younger people seem more resilient to it; but that wouldn’t be true of professors. Just saying, doesn’t seem like a liberal or conservative thing to me. Sounds like people are responding to a disease’s appearance on campus that has killed nearly 200,000 people in half a year.

I suspect that you can make most anything sound like a hotspot to you, if it fits whatever agenda you're on.

HToady

If the faculty were serious about ending the spread, they would all be driving around at night busting up student parties. Got to kill the root.

LeisureFrog

Really tired of the liberals who want to keep everything shut down. If you don't know how to live with this virus and protect yourself then you need to stay home. At the same time we all need to do what we need to do protect ourselves and others.

I doubt the students at fault aren't so liberal. They are causing the outbreak. Pretty quick to point to liberals here.

HFrog1999

I doubt the students at fault aren't so liberal. They are causing the outbreak. Pretty quick to point to liberals here.

“students at fault”....lol, the students don’t bear responsibility for spreading this. The virus is going to spread regardless of what anyone does or doesn’t do

animal_house_gif.gif

BABYFACE

If I were you, I would never the house. I guess you can find someone to pay for it. Who needs jobs and an economy, that is just silly.