1. The KillerFrogs

KERA: TCU Faculty Call For A Return To Online Instruction Following A Surge In Student Cases

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by TopFrog, Sep 11, 2020.

1. [​IMG]

2. who, exactly, are these "liberals?" Or, better yet, what qualifies them to be called "Liberals?"

3. [​IMG]

4. So, Tech gals are still as rough as they were when we were in college.

5. Depends, when were you in college?

6. Early 90s

YA, froginmn, Peacefrog and 1 other person like this.
  7. I take every day God gave me.

TxFrog1999 likes this.
  8. It surprises me how lightly many of you take this virus, even after one of the long time posters on this forum died from it.

Makes me think the only way you would give a crap about it if Gary Patterson died from it.

ifrog and Frog Wild like this.
  9. would we have to keep sharp and anderson on staff if gary died?

Salfrog likes this.
  10. Apparently you haven’t been informed about what great recruiters they are.

YA, Salfrog, Eight and 1 other person like this.
  11. What if GP died with it but not from it? Should we give more or less crap then?

12. Stop saying that. Don't even think that.

13. You still don’t know how death certificates are filled out after that 6% story was debunked?

Yikes.

14. guess it depends on the definition of the word "it" is....hmmmm...that sounds vaguely familiar

Salfrog likes this.
  15. Unrealistic hypothetical - As contagious and deadly as Covid is, they would probably both be dead anyways.

16. trying to work out the calculus of this as we have been told one life is more valuable than a business

does the negative of losing gary get balanced out by sharp, anderson, and throw in glasgow?

17. It’s not exactly a Girls Finishing School, is it?
    GO FROGS!
    BEAT ISU!
    Spit Blood ~~<~<and fok baylor!!

HG73 likes this.
  18. I think you’d find that I am quite familiar with these things. But I agree with you that we should be taking this virus much more seriously. We should wake every morning cowering in fear that today might be the day that it gets me. We should be committed to taking not one, not two, but at least three vaccinations immediately when they become available and every month thereafter.

TCURiggs, HG73, Salfrog and 5 others like this.
  19. SAR(S Cov-2) casm