• The KillerFrogs

Jimmie Swain

SnoSki

ArgyleFrog2010 said:
@jimmieswain: I will not be doing any interviews on my recruitment until further notice. Please respect my privacy so I can enjoy the holiday with my fam
Aggy starting to overwhelm him

funkyfrog said:
So what's the deal? Is TCU lacking the wow factor and don't spend the money to sell these kids? Or is A&M/Oregon doing things against the rules to get the kids however they can and don't care?
I don't want kids who feel they are deserving of a limo on their visit. I want kids who want to come play for TCU and will take a yellow cab in order to get there

tcujsauce

Ty Barrett is a great example of winning a whole family over. He's retweeted some stuff from his mom saying how much she loves the TCU family and wants her youngest son to be a horned frog too.

Moose Stuff

TCU J-Sauce said:
Ty Barrett is a great example of winning a whole family over. He's retweeted some stuff from his mom saying how much she loves the TCU family and wants her youngest son to be a horned frog too.
Gary Patterson isn't for everybody, but those that he is for are ALL in. Ty is one of those.

funkyfrog

ArgyleFrog2010 said:
I don't want kids who feel they are deserving of a limo on their visit. I want kids who want to come play for TCU and will take a yellow cab in order to get there
I agree about the whole car thing and pampering aspect.

How does TCU sell the program in general? How are we unique? Yea were a small school with nice amenities.(which my opinion is a huge selling point) How are we creatively selling it though?