• The KillerFrogs

I Guess No News On Cumbie's Interview This AM

jack the frog

I am a great fan of Strong and his character but it also is clear to me that, after watching 5 or so complete Horn games this year, Strong is in over his head and most likely needs to go. He is overmatched and overwhelmed.

Hard to turn down 3.3MM guaranteed but that is a total fire drill down there. To me you almost have to plan for a new job in 1 year and some damage to your long term career, all in exchange for a check.

hfrogs10

TCUdirtbag said:
Chip Brown reporting Strong will meet with another candidate. Some guy on orange bloods reporting Cumbie said yes. TCU 247 guys saying Cumbie has given no answer.
Isn't Chip Brown from Orange bloods? So he's reporting they're going to go interview another candidate despite their top candidate saying yes? Orange bloods on point

pastorfrog

hfrogs said:
Isn't Chip Brown from Orange bloods? So he's reporting they're going to go interview another candidate despite their top candidate saying yes? Orange bloods on point
Chip is with Scout. And he's been the most accurate in this process fwiw

WIN

jack the weed said:
I am a great fan of Strong and his character but it also is clear to me that, after watching 5 or so complete Horn games this year, Strong is in over his head and most likely needs to go. He is overmatched and overwhelmed.

Hard to turn down 3.3MM guaranteed but that is a total fire drill down there. To me you almost have to plan for a new job in 1 year and some damage to your long term career, all in exchange for a check.

Agree here, Strong a problem. Watching them leaves doubt for every phase of the game. 

berryfrog95

He can either coach our bowl game and be in the spotlight with several awesome recruits or go watch their bowl game and get a jump start with the his new team.....oh wait.....

froginmn

TCUdirtbag said:
Chip Brown reporting Strong will meet with another candidate. Some guy on orange bloods reporting Cumbie said yes. TCU 247 guys saying Cumbie has given no answer.
slappy-o.gif