• The KillerFrogs

How Many SR Host Will Lose?

froginmn

Clemson - Florida is one heck of a game. Tigers with a HR in the top of the 13th and then all heck broke out. Initially the announcers thought the batter had been tossed for a bat flip but an assistant coach was thrown out. Then HC Bakich argued with the umps and got tossed, followed by Bakich chasing the HPU around, avoiding contact with the other umps. Got the crowd plenty fired up.

Gators with two on and no out in the bottom.

TooColdU

Gonna be either 5 SEC vs 3 ACC schools in Omaha, or 4 vs 4.

We'll find out tomorrow.

No private schools this year so should be a good turnout.

froginmn

Depends on the diagnoses from their starter today but they definitely are one of the leaders in the clubhouse
I don't know; I think there are eight teams who could win it. Florida is the dark horse, for goodness sake. Aside from them the lowest seed is #12.

froginmn

Man this is awful. A pitcher has one job on a wild pitch or passed ball with a runner on second or third cover the plate because anything can happen.

Honestly don't think I've seen a youth player miss that so badly (certainly not one that I coached). It's something you literally practice for at all ages. Flat lazy.

Although it wasn't the difference between OSU advancing or not; it was potentially the cause of them not forcing a game 3...