4 UNC no. Vs West Virginia✅
6 Clemson yes vs Florida✅
7. Georgia yes vs NCSU???? Mon✅
8. FSU no. Vs UConn✅
12 Virginia no vs KSU (Real tempted to make this upset special)✅

Fire away!!!

Last edited:

hometown frog

I think just due to law of probabilities, one of the top 4 seeds will fall this weekend. Based upon how they were playing coming into the regionals weekend, I tend to think the Aggies are at the most risk for trying to lay an egg.

froginmn

Georgia and Kentucky are the only ones playing against teams that were higher than 3 seeds (both play #1 seeds). Very unusual year.

As good as Kentucky has been I give OSU a chance against them. I think UVA has a chance to go down as well, but I don't really believe in KState either...

froginmn

By the way I went to Omaha last year with my then 21 year old daughter and I'm going this year with my 25 year old son.

Last year was a different vibe because we were focused on the Frogs and my daughter isn't a big drinker. It will be more of a party vibe this time.

For those who have also been, what experiences/venues do you recommend? Stayed last year at the Embassy Suites near Old Market (which fortuitously was the Frogs' hotel). We went to the team tailgate, had dinner at J Gilbert's and lunch at Twisted Fork (and a REALLY good sandwich at Pickleman's shop).

Other restaurant suggestions, or suggestions of things to do? Might sit out at the Blatt Beer and Table and go to Rocco's for a jello shot...

LisaLT

I know many feel we should have gotten in over KSU; however they have played well when they needed to.

I certainly would rather watch KSU and WVU play and advance than our SEC ex’s OU or UT. Just glad they both lost.

froginmn

Evansville roars back from an 0-4 deficit to grab an 8-5 lead in the bottom of the sixth at Knoxville.

Meanwhile NC State gets 11 in the top of the 2nd and leads UGA 12-0 top 4.

FSU and UConn are 7-7 in the bottom of the 8th.

Edit: 2 run homer makes it 10-5 Evansville. Go Aces!

Last edited:

ShreveFrog

Aces trying to blow that 10-5 lead n the 9th. It’s now 10-7, bases loaded, no outs. ESPN2.
Edit: 10-8, 1 out, runners 1st and 2nd.