• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

tcudoc

So proud of my HS alma mater. The entire football team was ejected for a bench- (and, apparently, stands-) clearing brawl on Friday night. Per UIL rules, every single player at the game is now ineligible for the first half next week, which will be their first district game. They apparently will rely on the JV squad, which plays on Thursday, to lace back up for the first half on Friday. WTG!
I have heard that the "12th Man" phrase is available. You know, the one started by the Seattle Seahawks?

PurpleBlood87

So proud of my HS alma mater. The entire football team was ejected for a bench- (and, apparently, stands-) clearing brawl on Friday night. Per UIL rules, every single player at the game is now ineligible for the first half next week, which will be their first district game. They apparently will rely on the JV squad, which plays on Thursday, to lace back up for the first half on Friday. WTG!

Eastern Hills?
I was there that night. It was bad.
The coaches, officials and security couldn't get control.

Frog-in-law1995

Spent many a Saturday morning playing pickup games on that field until the cops would come to run us off. Can’t believe FWISD sprang for turf out there at some point.