• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

HFrog1999

Stay hard, Bob Saget.

full house GIF

ATC Frog

It’s my second favorite behind hockey. We didn’t have it growing up. I learned the game playing club at TCU.
I can get on board with this. I never played hockey, but I kinda wish I had in retrospect.

Playing lacrosse from 6th-11th grades was so good though. I wish I could have started from a younger age, but they opened it to 5th and 6th graders when I was in 6th.

froginmn

So this seems unprecedented in college hockey and really any college sport. The University of Minnesota is a top ten men's hockey program and is in the middle of the conference season. They're about to lose a couple players to the Olympics but after sweeping Michigan State this weekend, their starting goalie signed a professional contract with the Carolina Hurricanes.

Canes apparently ran into injury issues but I can't believe they just sign a kid off of a college roster in the middle of the season....

Peacefrog

Degenerate
So this seems unprecedented in college hockey and really any college sport. The University of Minnesota is a top ten men's hockey program and is in the middle of the conference season. They're about to lose a couple players to the Olympics but after sweeping Michigan State this weekend, their starting goalie signed a professional contract with the Carolina Hurricanes.

Canes apparently ran into injury issues but I can't believe they just sign a kid off of a college roster in the middle of the season....

That’s messed up.