• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

froginmn

Add Rhein Main airbase Germany it was definitely beer in the fall of 1990 just before the war.
Haha our fraternity had an old machine tucked away that was loaded with beer. It was meant to be a secret but of course someone told a girl about it. Then the RA found out and plugged plenty of quarters into the real University machine trying to catch us.

Good times!

froginmn

He came to my house one night for dinner…
My experience was quite different.

Guess-Who-American-Woman-Single-RCA.jpg

Peacefrog

Degenerate
The Nike app. They went on sale this morning.
I bought some sweet New Balance with the extra cushioning soles this morning. They also made one sole thicker than the other to make up for my one extra long leg. Got the mesh ones because my hairy feet sweat. A lot. Like it’s ridiculous. King Kong ain’t got nothing on me when it comes to hairy feet. Ever seen a sasqwatch?

tcudoc

I bought some sweet New Balance with the extra cushioning soles this morning. They also made one sole thicker than the other to make up for my one extra long leg. Got the mesh ones because my hairy feet sweat. A lot. Like it’s ridiculous. King Kong ain’t got nothing on me when it comes to hairy feet. Ever seen a sasqwatch?
I hope you opted for the bouncy spring coil in the heal portion.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Who is the most tech/savvy on this page?
I got free Apple TV for 3 months, successfully listed on Roku at home but it won’t play any shows. Un-installed & re-installed twice = no joy.
Contacted Apple support and they waved off any assistance since Roku is considered a third-party apparatus. I have not found a way to uninstall and reinstall Roku. Not sure that would even help at this point, any advice? DM me

YA

I got free Apple TV for 3 months, successfully listed on Roku at home but it won’t play any shows. Un-installed & re-installed twice = no joy.
Contacted Apple support and they waved off any assistance since Roku is considered a third-party apparatus. I have not found a way to uninstall and reinstall Roku. Not sure that would even help at this point, any advice? DM me
Have you tried rebooting the system?

Check your config.sys file?