1. The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by BillupsFrog, Jan 5, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

Double V, Shorty and ftwfrog like this.
  2. Careful, sir. The United States of America has had 45 Presidents but only one King.

froginmn and Eight like this.
  3. This got me in the feels man. Awesome.

ATC Frog, Double V, TCURiggs and 5 others like this.
  4. Wife and kid are on a Harry Potter ride. I’m chilling at a pub drinking a stout called “Wizard’s Brew.” Embarrassed ordering it by name, but it’s good. Also, it’s 9:30 am so figured a beer by any name is ok at this point. Also people watching. Here’s a grown-ass man in a frock. No hope for him.

[​IMG]

ATC Frog, Double V, Salfrog and 7 others like this.
  5. ^ love the look the lady is giving him.

6. He and his buddy were both in the 6’6” to 6’8” range and definitely stood out. Both wearing robes and walking around doing the tricks at the various wand spots. (They sell “wands” here that can interact with hidden infrared cameras at various places throughout the park to trigger some action nearby...turning on a light, opening a jack in the box, etc.).

nwlafrog likes this.
  7. I blame soccer.

8. Hey, at least he's sporting the Airs

9. 3 feet distancing?? It's 6 freaking feet!! I really thought Disney cared. I'll let the mask down slide because he's probably been vaccinated.

10. That is just a terrorist getting the trying to fit in and get the low down on the place

11. I’ve lost my ability to determine whether these type of posts are serious or not.

Double V and HG73 like this.
  12. Let me help you...I WAS JOKING!!

Salfrog, froginmn and Peacefrog like this.
  13. I assumed it was a joke with it being posted inside the friendly confines. Hard to know for sure these days though.

Salfrog and Shorty like this.
  14. True

15. Universal Studios, not Disney, though it’s six of one.... Folks we’ve talked to here that are visiting both say Disney is worse about masking strictness, but that’s hard to imagine. The worst part is that nearly all the thrill rides incorporate 3-D, so you gotta wear glasses, which fog up if you’re wearing a mask.

16. that simply screws up your view on the ride, my wife would suggest you imagine trying to put in an iv into the arm of an obese person with your glasses fogging up due to your mask

yep, protecting lives

Double V, Salfrog and Paul in uhh like this.
  17. Lucky.

18. My daughter is in medical, can't imagine the courage of your wife.

Eight likes this.
  19. she is married to me so covid, tb, ebola nothing compared to living with me and......

thanks

Land Frog, Salfrog, YA and 2 others like this.
  20. Didn’t mention it yesterday, but this place is overrun with fatties on scooters. They are everywhere and will roll over your feet if you don’t get out of their way. Very possible I lose my cool at some point today and drop a trash can on someone. I’ll be on the news as “Florida man.”

ATC Frog, netty2424, Purp and 10 others like this.