1. The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by BillupsFrog, Jan 5, 2012.

1. #189283 PurpleBlood87, May 10, 2021
    Last edited: May 10, 2021
    Those cause the wearer more trouble in brawls.

Double V likes this.
  2. For what? NOTHING to happen...?

Salfrog likes this.
  3. You’re just a two weeks denier.

Salfrog likes this.
  4. Shun the unbeliever! Shunnnnnn

Salfrog and Peacefrog like this.
  5. I guess I must have missed the reports of all the dead Rangers fans from the end of April...

Salfrog likes this.
  6. Just wait two more weeks.

Salfrog, Eight and Double V like this.
  7. All Rangers fans died October 27th, 2011.

8. I've still got a little Ray Finkle - laces out in me every time I see Nelson Cruz. Darn that guy.

9. Too darning soon, man.

10. At Universal Studios in Orlando with the fam. There is an unbelievable number of grown-ass people wearing Harry Potter [ #2020 ] here. And not just t-shirts, but full cosplay. Cloaks and wands and pointed hats. This is worse than the vampire convention at our hotel in New Orleans a few years ago. I’ll post pictures.

11. Reminds me of a Disney cruise we went on when our kids were little. Way too many adults getting in line, sans kids, to excitedly take pictures with Mickey, etc.

12. Y'all are discussing my nightmares

13. what amazes me is adults from around the freaking world spend months planning their holiday to do that

14. My wife loves going to Disney World but at least she doesn't dress like a dork. I went with her once 10 years ago and that was plenty for me. I'm sure I'll be back on a family trip in the next few years.

Salfrog, Peacefrog and TCURiggs like this.
  15. It's mostly the Brits who plan their holidays.

FrogAbroad likes this.
  16. Went to Disney last year with the family. We didn’t enjoy magic kingdom. It was a really strange place. Just uncomfortable at times with grown men and grown women waiting to meet these young princesses and other characters. It was not for us. Watching grown adults lose their minds over the Mickey and Minnie Mouse meet and greet really weirded us all out. Just felt like there was a lot of creeps out and about, tbh.

We had a great time at Animal Kingdom and Universal Studios though. Wish we could’ve gone to Hollywood Studios, but maybe next time we will have the time.

17. This is never not true.