• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Peacefrog

Degenerate
At Universal Studios in Orlando with the fam. There is an unbelievable number of grown-ass people wearing Harry Potter [ #2020 ] here. And not just t-shirts, but full cosplay. Cloaks and wands and pointed hats. This is worse than the vampire convention at our hotel in New Orleans a few years ago. I’ll post pictures.
Reminds me of a Disney cruise we went on when our kids were little. Way too many adults getting in line, sans kids, to excitedly take pictures with Mickey, etc.

Eight

At Universal Studios in Orlando with the fam. There is an unbelievable number of grown-ass people wearing Harry Potter [ #2020 ] here. And not just t-shirts, but full cosplay. Cloaks and wands and pointed hats. This is worse than the vampire convention at our hotel in New Orleans a few years ago. I’ll post pictures.

what amazes me is adults from around the freaking world spend months planning their holiday to do that

nwlafrog

Went to Disney last year with the family. We didn’t enjoy magic kingdom. It was a really strange place. Just uncomfortable at times with grown men and grown women waiting to meet these young princesses and other characters. It was not for us. Watching grown adults lose their minds over the Mickey and Minnie Mouse meet and greet really weirded us all out. Just felt like there was a lot of creeps out and about, tbh.

We had a great time at Animal Kingdom and Universal Studios though. Wish we could’ve gone to Hollywood Studios, but maybe next time we will have the time.

froginmn

Went to Disney last year with the family. We didn’t enjoy magic kingdom. It was a really strange place. Just uncomfortable at times with grown men and grown women waiting to meet these young princesses and other characters. It was not for us. Watching grown adults lose their minds over the Mickey and Minnie Mouse meet and greet really weirded us all out. Just felt like there was a lot of creeps out and about, tbh.
This is never not true.

Frog-in-law1995

We had a great time at Animal Kingdom and Universal Studios though. Wish we could’ve gone to Hollywood Studios, but maybe next time we will have the time.

magic kingdom is easily the worst of the 5 parks over there. Bunch of kids’ rides themed on stuff even their parents are too young for.