• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

HG73

One time, I put an after market air filter on my dodge pickup.
I recently lost a hubcap on my 2012 Corolla. Toyota wanted like $92.50 so I started looking around. Didn't like the original hubcaps anyway. Walmart had chrome one for $29.95 and you can imagine my joy when I discovered the box contained 4. They look much better and give my Corolla a totally different look. Lost one of the new ones a few weeks ago. Now I have 3 spares..

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I recently lost a hubcap on my 2012 Corolla. Toyota wanted like $92.50 so I started looking around. Didn't like the original hubcaps anyway. Walmart had chrome one for $29.95 and you can imagine my joy when I discovered the box contained 4. They look much better and give my Corolla a totally different look. Lost one of the new ones a few weeks ago. Now I have 3 spares..
I can’t imagine your joy.

Last edited:

nwlafrog

Man, I really hate that I posted that Morgan Wallen meme a few days ago, it was making the rounds and it cracked me up. Just saw some racist [ Arschloch] went berserk in the game thread. I obviously didn’t mean anything by the meme other than poking fun at Morgan Wallen for using the slur.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Man, I really hate that I posted that Morgan Wallen meme a few days ago, it was making the rounds and it cracked me up. Just saw some racist [ Arschloch] went berserk in the game thread. I obviously didn’t mean anything by the meme other than poking fun at Morgan Wallen for using the slur.
Maybe it was Morgan Wallen in the game thread? He has time on his hands currently.

Atom

Supergay but I got an air fryer/pressure cooker combo for Christmas and just set it up today. Anybody got some go to recipes?