• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

HFrog1999

https://www.the-sun.com/news/2321251/pentagon-admits-testing-wreckage-ufo-crashes/

'STUNNING ADMISSION'
Pentagon admits it has been testing wreckage from UFO crashes & findings may ‘change our lives forever,’ expert says

200.gif

* The pictures of the alleged Roswell wreckage material were taken in Fort Worth and are stored at UTA.

ftwfrog

If anyone wants to spend an hour watching an intense, unbelievable story, check out Alive: The Drew Robinson Story on ESPN+.

Here's a link to the trailer:

Holy ship, it's heavy.

I’ll put it on my list for sure. Good problem to have, we have a few days stuck in the house and there is so much great content on all of the platforms right now.

We just finished both Manhunt seasons, Unabomber and Atlanta Olympic Bombing. Really good series.

Watching The Dawn Wall now.

Cecil Hotel next.

HG73

HG73

I’ll put it on my list for sure. Good problem to have, we have a few days stuck in the house and there is so much great content on all of the platforms right now.

We just finished both Manhunt seasons, Unabomber and Atlanta Olympic Bombing. Really good series.

Watching The Dawn Wall now.

Cecil Hotel next.
You are going to be disappointed with Cecil Hotel. Starts slowly and doesn't really add anything new after the first episode, except she was bipolar and quit taking her medication. I'm not really picky and will sit through almost anything (obviously) but the last 3 episodes were just more of the same IMO.

ftwfrog

You are going to be disappointed with Cecil Hotel. Starts slowly and doesn't really add anything new after the first episode, except she was bipolar and quit taking her medication. I'm not really picky and will sit through almost anything (obviously) but the last 3 episodes were just more of the same IMO.
Thanks! Due to your, and another friend’s recommendation, we didn’t start it. Guess we’ll have to continue Ted Lasso. Fun show for anyone looking for an easy watch.

Purp

Thanks! Due to your, and another friend’s recommendation, we didn’t start it. Guess we’ll have to continue Ted Lasso. Fun show for anyone looking for an easy watch.
Saw it near the end of the summer. Way more substantive than I expected. Not as funny as I'd expected, but thoroughly enjoyed it.