• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

ATC Frog

Faksa has been a huge loss b/c he centers the line that shuts down the opponent's top line. Can't understate his significance. His efficiency on the faceoff dot wrests possession from opposing top lines and allows that line to set the tone against them each shift. But last night Comeau was also out. Missing 2/3 of the FCC line is a massive issue for the way Dallas plays. The team's style is enabled by and built out from that line being as effective as it is.

Even bigger than that, adding Caamano as a replacement for Comeau basically made us a 3 line team. That plays into the way Tampa wants to play with 7 D and 11 forwards. Dallas needs to get healthy quickly or this could be a real disaster.

Rads going down the way he did makes me think we'll see another rookie forward added to the lineup in his stead tomorrow night. Not looking good at all.

Jamie Benn needs to resurrect beast mode for 60 solid minutes in game 4 or the series may be over. I felt like Dallas' physicality gave them a slight advantage heading into the series, but they've lost a huge part of that with Faksa and Comeau out and another huge portion of it if Rads can't go. Without the physicality advantage there is really no advantage for Dallas on paper. Speed is basically a wash and top end skill tips toward Tampa.