• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
I haven’t opened any of the links. Would anyone like to give some cliff notes?
Drugs, Sex, and probably some pretty lame music. Prostituting cheerleaders, paying refs to fix games, and jealous lover coach benches player who was the other part of the throuple and ends career of QB.

HG73

I haven’t opened any of the links. Would anyone like to give some cliff notes?
Well some snowflakes are flirting with management and everyone seems to be having fun. Fast forward a decade or so to the PC/Cancel Culture/BLM present day and the little snowflakes see their opportunity to ruin some executives careers. So the snowflakes get together and tattle on management and some bigwigs get fired. All over some 15 year old heresay from a very different time. Did the snowflakes report the abuses at the time? No. What actually happened except for some verbal flirting? Nothing. But HEADS MUST ROLL.

Yet Baylor goes unpunished.

Mean Purple

So I'll add a music thread in the Bar forum soon, but wanted to post it here. With the passing of Charlie Daniels last week, and the recent passing of Jimmy Capps (one of the best guitarists in Nashville and and Opry staple for decades), and the recent passing of John Prine, as well as Mel Tillis and Merle Haggard and Jean Shepard (who was one tough lady) in recent years, WSM had done some tribute shows on air.
They have them all up on one page right now. Great interviews and music. Enjoy.

https://wsmonline.com/archives/trib...P_lGhhfrBrfz__mKNYs4-cq7F1GE8DyXaUqbNDV8o08UA

nwlafrog

Still can’t post a pic for whatever dumb reason, but I feel the need to inform any fellow rednecks that after 12 beers and 4 hours of wrenching, I am now clearing 35” tires and clearing a 65qt yeti cooler under the buggy with 22 inches + of ground clearance on the whiskey wagon aka thot yacht.

Les ride

HG73

Breeders should be added and updated to the matrix. Some are too tall for short dudes, but they are stacked and could produce All American athletes and madden 99 ratings with the appropriate male such as myself or any other non hobbits.

Love the crazy hot matrix. You should watch if you haven't seen it.