1. The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by BillupsFrog, Jan 5, 2012.

1. We had my MIL over yesterday for the first time during this shutdown nonsense.

One of the first things she noticed about me is how grey my hair is getting

[​IMG]

Land Frog, Salfrog and MTfrog5 like this.
  2. So every post since page -9 that isn’t about specialty plates is wrong? OK I’ll comply though. Recently bought a new truck. Doing my best to douché it up. Should I get specialty plates or not?

Salfrog and HFrog1999 like this.
  3. TF2BNL

4. My workday trying to dodge corona, Murder hornets, riots and whatever other crazy stuff 2020 brings

[​IMG]

Land Frog, ATC Frog, Salfrog and 5 others like this.
  5. Did anyone else forget that UCLA also had Garrett Cole who beat us in the CWS?

6. Health Educator? Is that what the call lap dancers now?

7. No

ftwfrog and Bonner4Prez like this.
  8. #186209 Mean Purple, Jun 1, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2020
    We actually get quite a few in Denton County. In the flyway. Lots o ducks too.
    Happy hunting.

9. scheiss UCLA.

10. Speaking of “riots”, was anyone else around here at the ‘97 SMU game! I rushed the field but didn’t join the group that got pepper sprayed at the goalpost

[​IMG]

11. I became a TCU fan 3 years later.

ShadowFrog, Salfrog and HFrog1999 like this.
  12. The Tarrant County Sheriff’s Department even pepper sprayed some cheerleaders.

I think attendance at that game was only about 17,000

Notice how hardly anyone is wearing TCU gear? It was hard to find back then, unless you wanted to pay and arm and a leg at the bookstore

Land Frog and Froginbedford like this.
  13. Yup. Such a fun day and one the college sorely needed after what was an abysmal season.

14. You know the rule.
    wait ...

15. Was on my way to the field when i stopped to make out with some young lady. Never made it to the field.

16. Dear Penthouse,

17. [​IMG]

18. I don't know what happened at smu today but #BlackatSMU is trending on Twitter. From the first couple of tweets I read, it can't be good.

19. Oh dear. It’s bad.