• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
The Mighty Ducks’ Goldberg is at it again.

shaun.jpg

https://www.rochesterfirst.com/news...L9iPAs-ckxbKcvrpHhNG5pmXMEwTP8D4PobxOVYZVpgAQ

OK, I understand I will be in the minority saying this. I’m tired of all the Kobe accolades. Yes, he was a great basketball player, and seemed to have turned his life around since his “incident” in Colorado. However there were 7 others that lost their lives and except for a few instances, not much is being said. It’s nothing but “Kobe, Gianna, and 7 others” over and over again. Mu mute button is getting a workout.

No, I’m not a heartless person, I grieve for the others as well.

TCURiggs

My granddaughter had B a month ago. Now has A. She's only 12 years old.

Same for my 8 year-old daughter. Had B right before Christmas, and got A this week.

I may be getting it as well. Left a work conference a day early this a.m. because I woke up feeling bad. Glad I did, as I've had 101 fever since I've gotten home. That drive back from SA wasn't the most fun.

netty2424

Breaking news from NWLA daughter:

One of her cheer teammates’ dad came back from China with a virus. Awesome.

would’ve been nice to know that today at the Dr.
Ha! We might have a budding celebrity on our hands! You might get an interview on Fox News or CNN as a Coronavirus survivor.

No. Came back from Dallas on Sunday from my daughter’s cheer nationals competition and stayed at a hotel while we were there. Ate fast food on the road Friday evening, and had dinner with my cousin and his gf the next evening. Then more fast food on our way back. Must’ve picked it up somewhere in that time frame.

Started feeling bad Monday, then yesterday I really felt like crap, today was worse so I went in.

edit- I hung out with my Macedonian cousin-in law though. Not Chinese, but Roman. Lol

Drink a Corona.