• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Mean Purple

Special thank you to the person who spread the horse show events at the Stock Show from opening weekend all the way to at least this Friday on a year when I know about 20 youngsters who are riding.
Staff working the Justin Arena now call me by name and my diet it shot to hell from those cinnamon rolls the bar that was somehow considered a wise choice to put in reach that type of crowd.

nwlafrog

Haven’t felt good since yesterday. Started with a pounding headache and then sore throat and body aches. It rapidly got worse and this morning I went to the Dr. I have Flu A.

Hooray for me.

nwlafrog

have you recently been to china or eaten at a chinese buffet?

No. Came back from Dallas on Sunday from my daughter’s cheer nationals competition and stayed at a hotel while we were there. Ate fast food on the road Friday evening, and had dinner with my cousin and his gf the next evening. Then more fast food on our way back. Must’ve picked it up somewhere in that time frame.

Started feeling bad Monday, then yesterday I really felt like crap, today was worse so I went in.

edit- I hung out with my Macedonian cousin-in law though. Not Chinese, but Roman. Lol

Last edited:

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Haven’t felt good since yesterday. Started with a pounding headache and then sore throat and body aches. It rapidly got worse and this morning I went to the Dr. I have Flu A.

Hooray for me.
Flu A is different than the early season B that was floating around here. I'm sorry man, get better.

nwlafrog

Scott's tots is the type of episode that made me not watch that show.

Yeah, that one was not my favorite. I loved the show, that episode, not so much. But that was part of it... to make you uncomfortable and laugh, but that episode was just uncomfortable.

Post Michael Scott Office was okay/decent. Ed Helms character brought it when they needed to stay afloat.

It’s impossible for me to dislike a character Ed Helms does. Same with Paul Rudd and Jason Bateman.

Eight

Yeah, that one was not my favorite. I loved the show, that episode, not so much. But that was part of it... to make you uncomfortable and laugh, but that episode was just uncomfortable.

Post Michael Scott Office was okay/decent. Ed Helms character brought it when they needed to stay afloat.

It’s impossible for me to dislike a character Ed Helms does. Same with Paul Rudd and Jason Bateman.

that episode was closer to the episodes found in the english version where there were a number of just incredibly akward and very uncomfortable episodes.

gervais has continued that trend with a few of his other series that were popular in england but i don't think would have made it her in the states

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Awkward and uncomfortable doesn't equate to comedy in my opinion. Clearly I'm not the majority as both versions of that show were extremely popular.

Eight

Awkward and uncomfortable doesn't equate to comedy in my opinion. Clearly I'm not the majority as both versions of that show were extremely popular.

i agree that some of gervais' humor in his shows are a specific taste and he seems to take great pleasure in pushing some limits.

they really did take two different approaches with the shows to fit their audiences.

his david brent was mean spirited and wouldn't think twice about crushing the spirit of one of the employees in the office in the spirit of being honest.

carrell's michael scott was clueless much of the time, very naive, way in over his head, but i never felt michael intended on hurting people.

there is a good reason why no one in america has tried to due a version of life's too short or derek

tcudoc

Speaking of The Office, for people that listen to podcast there is one called Office Ladies. Pretty fun to hear behind the scenes content and stories
I have listened to an episode. My daughter raves about it. I thought it was just okay. The commercials are a beating. I like the overall content though. They are just too long.