1. The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Discussion in 'Scott Nix Frog Fan Forum' started by BillupsFrog, Jan 5, 2012.

1. That was the first thing that went through my mind when I saw it. I like the Renegades logo better than the Desperados logo.

2. They should have named the team The Regulators.

bleedpurple, Tom Brown and nwlafrog like this.
  3. Mount up!

4. So who's the scheissing dumbass that scheduled Michael Young's number retirement ceremony the same time as our game against APB??

5. Phormer

6. It's really cool if you wear Hawaiian shirts when you play it.

GeoFrog likes this.
  7. I am guessing 2314. He's a big Michael Young fan.

MTfrog5 likes this.
  8. Going

9. I would believe you if it was Whataburger night at the Ballpark.

MTfrog5 and Purp like this.
  10. I know, dats why I joked about it.

11. This pup has been all over my Twitter the last day. Ridiculous.

12. Home of the BBQ ninja! At least that's what we called him when i worked at Burnett Plaza 20+ years ago.

13. I like that nickname. Glad to see the place is still going. Lot of charm in that tiny building.

GeoFrog likes this.
  14. It’s like I tell my wife when she’s tearing up and after I ask her what’s wrong, she shows me these mistreated animal pictures on her phone. To which I respond, you’re seeing them because you follow SPCA.

15. Even Sarah McLachlan admits they are a bit heavy handed with their ads.

16. They’re disturbing, no doubt.

Point being made was we are largely in control of our own social media feed content.

17. I told a PETA type acquaintance once that I thought the ASPCA ads showed animals abused by the ASPCA just so they could get some pictures of pathetic looking animals to break peoples hearts and crack their wallets open. I was dismissed as a conspiracy theorist. I'm still not certain that assertion was wrong. I don't trust these demagogic activist groups.

18. If they tied me in a chair and made me listen to Sarah McLachlan sing, I'd be donating any amount they asked for.

19. [​IMG]

Mean Purple, nwlafrog, Purp and 8 others like this.