• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

netty2424

ClearcutWeeBlackpanther-size_restricted.gif

HFrog1999

It’s been a tough week for my high school classmates. Earlier in the week one of my former teammates step daughter (18) died in an ATV accident and a couple of days ago the son of one of my wife’s high school friends died in a car wreck (17)

It’s been a tough week for my high school classmates. Earlier in the week one of my former teammates step daughter (18) died in an ATV accident and a couple of days ago the son of one of my wife’s high school friends died in a car wreck (17)

A co-worker knew that same boy. They have been long-time friends of the family and she was a mess today. We had new headshots done and she had to touch up her makeup several times. Just an awful story. Apparently he was the typical all-American kid.

nwlafrog

Cliffs notes?

Tom and Michelle are good people in Courtney’s opinion. Zack is and has always been a sociopath who secretly records people for blackmail. Tom rightfully told his wife beforehand about taking a HS coach and Zack to a strip club and she was okay with it. Zack is trying to make Herman out to be a cheating lying POS like himself. Also a lot of proof of Urban trying to handle Zack and evidence of Zack’s physical abuse to his wife. Aaaand his creepy amazon purchases, infidelity, and such.

nwlafrog

Not sure if she’s trying to help Urban and the Herman’s and destroy her ex husband for gits and shiggles or if it’s all the honest truth. Lots of text screenshots.... either way, he put his hands on her a lot and I don’t blame her a bit for teaming up to ruin him.

ATC Frog

Tom and Michelle are good people in Courtney’s opinion. Zack is and has always been a sociopath who secretly records people for blackmail. Tom rightfully told his wife beforehand about taking a HS coach and Zack to a strip club and she was okay with it. Zack is trying to make Herman out to be a cheating lying POS like himself. Also a lot of proof of Urban trying to handle Zack and evidence of Zack’s physical abuse to his wife. Aaaand his creepy amazon purchases, infidelity, and such.

Pretty much this. With her tweet yesterday I though it would be much more damning in regards to the Herman’s, but that was just bait I guess.

Mean Purple

Here’s part one, I believe:

Not discounting the DV issue in anyway, but it is a bit troubling hearing that men who are supposed to be developing young men are so lacking in judgement that they don't consider the impact on family members or their high profile job and decide to hang out the mentioned establishment.

But considering one of those coaches purchased some disgusting objects and had them sent to his office, while the other seems to lack the ability to fuction well during the remodeling of lockers ...

nwlafrog

Not discounting the DV issue in anyway, but it is a bit troubling hearing that men who are supposed to be developing young men are so lacking in judgement that they don't consider the impact on family members or their high profile job and decide to hang out the mentioned establishment.

But considering one of those coaches purchased some disgusting objects and had them sent to his office, while the other seems to lack the ability to fuction well during the remodeling of lockers ...

Meh, I agree to an extent. I don’t go to strip clubs because I respect my marriage’s boundaries, but Herman is in a different boat.

They were recruiting a kid and the HS coach insisted that they take him to a strip club. Herman informed his wife beforehand and got the okay. ZS on the other hand was in no position to be allowed to go to a club because of his well documented tendencies and bad behavior. He proceeded to blow through money, stayed an extra day and pulled out some of his retirement for more funds after Herman returned home.

Agreed that it’s not a good look, but Mensa gets a C+ for that situation, imo.

This is just my opinion after reading a scorned ex wife’s blog though.... take it with a grain of salt.