• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Mean Purple

Meh, I agree to an extent. I don’t go to strip clubs because I respect my marriage’s boundaries, but Herman is in a different boat.

They were recruiting a kid and the HS coach insisted that they take him to a strip club. Herman informed his wife beforehand and got the okay. ZS on the other hand was in no position to be allowed to go to a club because of his well documented tendencies and bad behavior. He proceeded to blow through money, stayed an extra day and pulled out some of his retirement for more funds after Herman returned home.

Agreed that it’s not a good look, but Mensa gets a C+ for that situation, imo.

This is just my opinion after reading a scorned ex wife’s blog though.... take it with a grain of salt.
yeah, I'm of the same approach on a lot of this. Sounds like Smith was a woman abusing scumbag. At some point you wonder if the Hermans get a lawyer to send a letter to both saying leave us out of you drama.

tcudoc

@QuilterFrawg

This cat looks tougher than my pitbull.

giphy.gif

nwlafrog

Big lazy cats are awesome. Big aggressive cats are not. Knowing that cat's demeanor would be critical before I took him home.

Seems like the type of big fella that you just leave a bowl of milk and food on the porch for every once and while and let him regulate the critters around the neighborhood

My next door neighbors have a giant cat, but nothing like the one posted... Every time I see him, he is dragging a snake or rabbit or something it has beaten to death around the neighborhood. Absolute killing machine. Never goes inside and their dogs are terrified of it.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Seems like the type of big fella that you just leave a bowl of milk and food on the porch for every once and while and let him regulate the critters around the neighborhood

My next door neighbors have a giant cat, but nothing like the one posted... Every time I see him, he is dragging a snake or rabbit or something it has beaten to death around the neighborhood. Absolute killing machine. Never goes inside and their dogs are terrified of it.
you sure it's not a bobcat?

Purp

We used to have a huge cat. Not that big, but he was a big, slow guy. He'd get his fair share of wild game, but not near as much as our smaller cats. All of our cats were indoor/outdoor so they were inside while we were home and outside while we were gone. All were declawed in the front, but kept their rear claws. Great little cats, all of them. The big guy was awesome, though. Totally docile inside the house. Just sat on the couch or chair a never moved unless he went to get a drink of water or milk in the kitchen. Then came right back and lounged. If you sat down he'd lay next to you and rest his head on your leg. Just a perfect pet.

tcudoc

We used to have a huge cat. Not that big, but he was a big, slow guy. He'd get his fair share of wild game, but not near as much as our smaller cats. All of our cats were indoor/outdoor so they were inside while we were home and outside while we were gone. All were declawed in the front, but kept their rear claws. Great little cats, all of them. The big guy was awesome, though. Totally docile inside the house. Just sat on the couch or chair a never moved unless he went to get a drink of water or milk in the kitchen. Then came right back and lounged. If you sat down he'd lay next to you and rest his head on your leg. Just a perfect pet.
I'm definitely not a cat guy, but that sounds like a pretty cool cat, to quote a phrase.

I know y'all have been eagerly awaiting my next misadventure. I'll admit, it's been a while and long overdue. I was moving some tables at the office and one of the casters got caught on something and it rolled over and fell on my big toe. Nail is turning purple. Stood over a trashcan for a bit but held it down. Hurts.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
I know y'all have been eagerly awaiting my next misadventure. I'll admit, it's been a while and long overdue. I was moving some tables at the office and one of the casters got caught on something and it rolled over and fell on my big toe. Nail is turning purple. Stood over a trashcan for a bit but held it down. Hurts.
There are easier ways to participate in Purple Friday.