• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Purp

KW with 8pts, 11 boards, and 3 assists. Didn’t shoot well or would’ve had a double double.
I think he also had a couple steals and a blocked shot. I know for sure he had a steal late that nearly won the game for them in regulation. Pretty sure he had at least one other in the 1st half and I also remember his blocked shot in the first half. He had a pretty typical K Dub night. All over the court. You can tell they like him in NO.

SnoSki

Surely I'm not the only parent here who gets irritated by extended family posting pics that include my baby boy on their facebook.

No matter how many times I have asked family "please don't post pics of my son on FB" he always makes an appearance on there after any get-together. Had a nice time at a family gathering this weekend and sure enough, he's right there again.

It drives me insane and I'm always the one having to be the bad guy asking them to take the pics down and then defend myself for sounding paranoid.

I ask this because through music, I have a lot of followers on my FB who I don't know (and I don't know for sure they aren't pedos) and I'd rather my son's identity be private as long as possible.

Please tell me I'm not the only one here who thinks posting someone else's kid to facebook without asking first is rude.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Surely I'm not the only parent here who gets irritated by extended family posting pics that include my baby boy on their facebook.

No matter how many times I have asked family "please don't post pics of my son on FB" he always makes an appearance on there after any get-together. Had a nice time at a family gathering this weekend and sure enough, he's right there again.

It drives me insane and I'm always the one having to be the bad guy asking them to take the pics down and then defend myself for sounding paranoid.

I ask this because through music, I have a lot of followers on my FB who I don't know (and I don't know for sure they aren't pedos) and I'd rather my son's identity be private as long as possible.

Please tell me I'm not the only one here who thinks posting someone else's kid to facebook without asking first is rude.

Nope. You are 100 percent right.

Purp

It doesn't bother me much, but I also know everyone who sees my FB posts. If I had a lot of rando followers like you I'd probably have two separate accounts; one public for music/fans and another private for friends/family. Your rationale makes sense.

SnoSki

It doesn't bother me much, but I also know everyone who sees my FB posts. If I had a lot of rando followers like you I'd probably have two separate accounts; one public for music/fans and another private for friends/family. Your rationale makes sense.

Thanks and that’s a viable solution. Lately these fans have been finding and adding my personal page, and I’ve been accepting. Might just have to put a hard limit to only those I know and unfriend those who have already made it through. Tired of worrying about this.

Edit to add the following: another concern I have is that while I trust my wife’s relatives, I don’t trust or know their friends.. especially the people they knew in HS in 1974 and haven’t seen since then.

Thankfully, they havent tagged me in any of the posts that feature my son, but I wonder how long that lasts.

Sand Frog

Ditto. Can never be too safe with kids as sick as the world is now.