• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Purp

I think this documentary will do that.

I think Paul McCartney eventually sold his master catalog to Sony. If Sony still owns it, I wonder what happens from here. If no one plays it anymore, that $750 million payout a wise invenstment?!?
Wait, I thought the documentary was about Michael Jackson. Are you saying Paul McCartney is embroiled in the scandal too?

Chico Dusty

Wait, I thought the documentary was about Michael Jackson. Are you saying Paul McCartney is embroiled in the scandal too?

No, nothing to do with Macca. Not sure what Netty is referring to. The only connection I knew of, was MJ buying some of the Lennon/Macca masters from under them

Last edited:

netty2424

No he wasn’t included.

And I non-remembered that incorrectly. Lol. Michael owned part of the Beatles catalog, that was eventually bought from MJ by Sony. My mistake. Had my facts backwards.

HBO is showing "Leaving Neverland" in which two men in their thirties describe detailed sexual relationships with Jackson when they were 7 and 10. Part 2, which I haven't seen yet, is them talking with Oprah about it. Like I said before, very disturbing.

Part 2 is actually a continuation of the same film in 1. There was an hour-long show after Part 2 with Oprah, the 2 men and the filmmaker. The audience was made up of 100 people who were sexually abused as children. It was incredibly compelling and she should win an Emmy for it.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
A bit off topic, but after receiving the latest TCU Magazine, I located a copy of the very first TCU Magazine, ca 1958. Of interest is a sports article written by Jim Brock, a picture of the Home Ec house which later became the AFROTC offices, the first class of engineering students, and a pre-PC report on Parents' Weekend. They also reveal who put the cow in Pres. Waits' office...Animal House has nothing on TCU.

http://www.dis.tcu.edu/whillock/1958OctoberTCUMagazine.pdf

Shorty

Most interesting jury duty I've had to date. I was 1 of 65 people called into a Court. Defendant charged with continuous sexual contact with a minor. 25 years to life if convicted. At the end of the day we were all dismissed as they didnt ahve enough impartial jurors to select from. From the hypotheticals the prosecutor was discussing with us I'm glad I didn't end up on the jury.

netty2424

68JkPg.gif