1. The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Discussion in 'Scott Nix Frog Fan Forum' started by BillupsFrog, Jan 5, 2012.

1. I hear police have been cracking down on men "peeing" in the park behind the church

2. At least I peed on the church and didn't whip out my junk on public property.

3. Post-game park photo:

[​IMG]

4. I had a window up from yesterday on the book of faces so I could watch the Rangers. Had several windows open and the tabs were shrunk so all you could see is "Texas." I share an office with one of our marketing girls and she was on the phone with IT trying to fix something on our website. The guy couldn't figure it out so he needed to jump on someone else's laptop. He called me and I did what I needed to give him remote access to my desktop. About that time I got a PM on FB from a friend named Alexis. Had a brief conversation on my phone. Thought nothing of it. Then I noticed the tab on my desktop was flashing bc I had received a PM. It was now flashing "Alexis" followed by "Texas." Alexis...Texas...Alexis...Texas...

ATC Frog, talor, SAT Frog and 9 others like this.
  5. Private 4 privates

6. I scheissing hate the little league World Series.

ftwfrog likes this.
  7. Why?

8. There is a bit of ridiculousness about it because the ballpark is more of a joke than Yankee Stadium and Minute Maid combined and they use tight bases, but, as a whole, I enjoy watching it.

9. They are portrayed as the best 11-12 year olds in the country and that’s not close to being the case. Also they play on the same size field that 9 year olds play on.

10. Who cares?

11. Man, you really have something against parks where World Series are won.

GeoFrog, jake102, Tre J and 1 other person like this.
  12. I used to work with Bill Engvall's father. Same name. He is funnier than junior.

13. I like that it signals the start of college football

ATC Frog likes this.
  14. What does the green triangle in the top left corner of avatars mean?

15. Currently logged in, I believe.

16. [​IMG]

17. Maybe cheap homeruns=Championships. You may be on to something.

18. I'm in love with the Golf Channel's Cara Banks.

MTfrog5 likes this.
  19. The only team that won a WS at Minute Maid is the Chicago White Sox.

20. That says a lot. She's a man.

talor likes this.