1. The KillerFrogs
    Dismiss Notice

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Discussion in 'Scott Nix Frog Fan Forum' started by BillupsFrog, Jan 5, 2012.

1. I love #dadlife for the most part but why do kids/babies insist on waking up at 5:45? Not asking to sleep in every day but would 7 be so bad on a Saturday?

Purp, nwlafrog, jake102 and 4 others like this.
  2. Whiner

jake102 likes this.
  3. My son was up virtually all night last night. As soon as we dozed off, started crying again. Brutal. Zombie today.

ShadowFrog and jake102 like this.
  4. My son started sleeping through the night around 6 weeks old. He will sleep until 7 or 7:30 9 out of 10 days. #blessed

Purp, MTfrog5, ShadowFrog and 3 others like this.
  5. I would do illegal things for that. Almost nine months old, he wakes 3-5 times every night and then is awake for good at daylight.

netty2424 likes this.
  6. That's how our daughter, our first child, was/is. She'll be 7 tomorrow and still sleeps like that. We thought that parenting thing was easy. And then, my son was born. He'll be 5 in December, and it took a good year and a half before he slept through the night. He quit napping last year (my daughter napped util she was over 5), he's still an occasional pain to get to sleep, and it's rare that he can sleep past 7-7:30.

Having said all of that, be careful with your "#blessed" brags if you plan on having another!

Ron Swanson, Purp, SnoSki and 6 others like this.
  7. Our first child (boy) is now 5 months old. Started sleeping 6-8 hour stretches at night at 6 weeks. At 3.5 months all hell broke loose and hard regressed to waking up/screaming/crying every 30 minutes to 2 hours until 4.5 months when we helped him figure it out. Past two weeks aren't quite as good as it was at the 6 week-3.5 month time period, but he can generally put himself to sleep and only wakes up 2-3 times a night. Sleeps from 7:30 to 7:30 all in all.

8. Both of mine sleep until 8:00 and sometimes 8:30. Sorry not sorry.

9. Ours got up early but that wasn't my problem. #kidsarewomenswork #ifyoutellmywifeisaidthatiwilldenyit #bigtalkwhenshesnotaround #justkidding

10. I just wish my kid would go to bed. If it's before 11 it's an act of God.

11. I wonder where he got the completely wheels-off sleeping schedule?

Boomhauer, ftwfrog, Tre J and 19 others like this.
  12. Purp, RollToad, SnoSki and 1 other person like this.
  13. On weekends my son doesn’t go to bed until about 2:30 - 4:00 am. Thank gawd he moved out about 12 years ago.

talor, ftwfrog, Land Frog and 7 others like this.
  14. Tom Brown and MTfrog5 like this.
  15. Wife gets home and looks at a puddle in the driveway and asked "did it rain?"

Here's your sign.

16. She probably figured you peed on the driveway.

ATC Frog, SAT Frog, ftwfrog and 7 others like this.
  17. I was at Railhead last night and forgot to pee before I left. I was going down Forest Park when it hit me hard. I stopped and peed behind a church. I felt bad but then realized it was a Christian Science church and it erased the guilt.

ATC Frog, PurplFrawg and Peacefrog like this.
  18. I know that church. LOL