• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I'd just like to see him win since it would be an incredible comeback story, and it'd just be great for the game since he's such a huge draw. He's arguably the greatest golfer of all-time, he fell off the face of the Earth after some embarrassing incidents and injuries, and almost no one thought he'd ever be competitive again after being gone/down for so long. He also seems to be a better person than he used to be, so I'd like to think he's learned from his mistakes and it'd be cool to see him overcome all of that.
I suppose I can reluctantly agree with this.

SnoSki

What is it that makes you want Tiger to win? Only asking because I’m confident I have irrational dislike of the dude. I would prefer he never wins again. Always seemed to be an arrogant winner and not a gracious loser.

I generally would like to see the greatest golfer of all-time return to peak form just once more in my life. I feel like I didn't appreciate it enough when he was younger and now that we've had 7+ years without him in this position, I realize how truly amazing and dominant he was. Nostalgia is a big reason.

nwlafrog

Late night post.

Went and checked out the Dodge Durango R/T all wheel drive today for ships and giggs. Looks like a dad SUV if I’ve ever seen one. Not a single shred of mini van sadness or grocery getter depression to be found. Thing comes with a HEMI, red or black leather R/T stitching, and some fancy hood scoops which I’m sure adds an extra 100 horsepower. Had some cool dewshy racing stripes across the hood to rear hatch too.

Some employee of the month at our local Dodge dealership left one unlocked and I hopped in it. Automatically liked the ship out of it. Second row seats are available as captains chairs or bench, which I thought was cool. It’s like a 7 passenger Challenger.

Last edited:

nwlafrog

Pro tip:

1)Bring both vehicles whilst shopping for new furniture.
2)Find a way to make your toddler throw a tantrum (easy task for NWLA jr.)
3)over exaggerate the situation to your spouse
4) roll out to the crib with toddler to put them down for a nap while the wife continues to shop for hours.
5) watch MLB whiparound channel or college football recordings.
6) begin mid day hibernation nap before wife comes home to discuss colors and ship for home decor. (Which leads to texts, which makes it much faster and easier to get your opinion across)

SnoSki

Pro tip:

4) roll out to the crib with toddler to put them down for a nap while the wife continues to shop for hours.
6) begin mid day hibernation nap before wife comes home to discuss colors and ship for home decor. (Which leads to texts, which makes it much faster and easier to get your opinion across)

You, sir are living in the year 3018.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Pro tip:

You made that up.
@TCURiggs