• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Tiger alone at the top of the leaderboard at this moment. I've got a lot to do today, but now I'm stuck. Gotta watch.
I know he was a conceited horndog in the past, but I think he has paid his dues. I still love to watch him play.

Still love to watch him lose...which was never. Let me have my moment.

Now he just hit a woman in the face and got a lucky bounce. [ Finebaum ].

Edit: guess it hit a dude.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Wish tiger would’ve won it but at least he played at a winning level. I’m sure it won’t be long before he has another win, major or otherwise.
What is it that makes you want Tiger to win? Only asking because I’m confident I have irrational dislike of the dude. I would prefer he never wins again. Always seemed to be an arrogant winner and not a gracious loser.

TCURiggs

What is it that makes you want Tiger to win? Only asking because I’m confident I have irrational dislike of the dude. I would prefer he never wins again. Always seemed to be an arrogant winner and not a gracious loser.

I'd just like to see him win since it would be an incredible comeback story, and it'd just be great for the game since he's such a huge draw. He's arguably the greatest golfer of all-time, he fell off the face of the Earth after some embarrassing incidents and injuries, and almost no one thought he'd ever be competitive again after being gone/down for so long. He also seems to be a better person than he used to be, so I'd like to think he's learned from his mistakes and it'd be cool to see him overcome all of that.