• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Live footage of JG explaining his theories:

200w.gif

Welcome to the board. Read the rules in the pinned notes on the home page. You'll fit in well around here.

Purp

Just went to buy some tico shave oil on amazon. It is "currently unavailable". Anybody know what's up?
I bought some directly off of the Tico website a couple weeks ago. Since they're apparently TCU folks I figured I'd help them out by not forcing them to share some of their margin with Bezos. It delivered in 4-5 days with standard shipping.

Horny 4 Life

Just got an $884 Bill from a plumber who was at my house for under 7 hours today (and worked even less than that) and used probably less than $100 worth of supplies. I could have (and apparently should have) done at least half of the work myself.

I'm in the wrong darning profession.

Last edited:

ftwfrog

Just got an $884 Bill from a plumber who was at my house for under 7 hours today (and worked even less than that) and used probably less than $100 worth of supplies. I could have (and apparently should have) done at least half of the work myself.

While that feels like you just took a dry dildo to the colon, the $884 isn’t that much for 7 hours.

I’ve had A/C guys to my house for 30 minutes and it costs about half that. Anytime a “worker was at your house,” (unless it was a lady of the night) you’re not going to be happy with the bill in relation to services rendered.

Horny 4 Life

While that feels like you just took a dry dildo to the colon, the $884 isn’t that much for 7 hours.

I’ve had A/C guys to my house for 30 minutes and it costs about half that. Anytime a “worker was at your house,” (unless it was a lady of the night) you’re not going to be happy with the bill in relation to services rendered.

Yeah, my biggest issue is that I could have done half of the damn stuff myself, but I caved to my wife's "he's here we might as well just finish all of it now" philosophy and let the guy do the additional work.

On top of that, I'm going to have to correct some of it because he took it upon himself to anchor all of the new lines to the wall even though I had told him that I would be putting a shelving unit in front of the pipes.

In the grand scheme of things, I know you're correct, but right now I do feel like that was a very large, dry dildo.

Peacefrog

Degenerate

I did my own plumbing repair this past weekend. It was cathartic. It also took 4 days before it didn’t leak any more.

Horny 4 Life

I did my own plumbing repair this past weekend. It was cathartic. It also took 4 days before it didn’t leak any more.

My first plumbing repair job was similar. I ripped out a shower module in order to replace it with a tile shower. I installed new water lines for the shower but forgot to put pipe dope on the connection with the drop-ear elbow. I only realized this after the drywall on the back of the shower became wet. Of course, the new tile was already installed so I had to rip out the drywall in the back and fix the pipe connection. It took me a couple days to fix my goof up. I try to think of it as a nice chance to improve both my plumbing and drywall mudding skills.