• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Peacefrog

Degenerate
No, that was it. The "true" rugby is rugby union which has 15 players on a side. A match is two 40 minute halfs. Sevens is a sub sport with 7 players a side and 7 minute halfs. It is much faster paced and to me, more exciting.
That makes more sense. It was cool. US team looked way more athletic than Argentina with a wide open field.

Ron Swanson

My current sitch has slots for cards and a clip that doubles as a bottle opener.

“That’s alright I got it”

36c.jpg

Purp

That’s one of those fads that somehow got overlooked on the douchiness scale, but should’ve gotten max points. You were nobody on Northside in the 90s if your wallet didn’t extend above the top of your back pocket.
I always appreciated the utility of that wallet.

For starters it didn't require a finger to dig into the back pocket. A simple grab at the top was all it required.

Next, the anal retentive in me liked not having to fold my bills. The trifold wallet made storing and retrieving cash a pain in the arse. The bifold was too damned big for the back pocket. The money clip requires every bill to be removed, restacked, and reinserted. The checkbook wallet was simplest for cash.

Finally, no wallet could ever compete with it when it came to keeping Lifetouch photos of your favorite lady friends in pristine condition.

Land Frog

Darn baylor!
What do you guys use for your wallet? I’ve had a leather wallet that I generally like for about 10 years now, but, due to the location of one of the seams, it will break in half the top-most card after about 6 months of use.

Thinking about switching to a money clip or something else just because I’m tired of having to call and get my card replaced every 6 months (and then update all my automatic billing stuff).
When I was in London (2015), I bought a men's purple Burberry leather card case. Carry my DL, debit and credit card with some cash, 5 business cards and insurance card. Slim, stylish and PURPLE.

Frog-in-law1995

Hey Santa Fe expert(s) - where do I want to stay for one night with family?

Oh man, Santa Fe travel advice may be my favorite topic of all time. We got married there and visit a couple of times a year. Frankly, this is a no-brainer. Stay at the La Fonda hotel. Perfect location, great for kids and newly renovated. We stay there maybe half the trips we take to Santa Fe (and our wedding was on the terrace).

Let me know if you need restaurant recs or ideas on stuff to do. Seriously.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Oh man, Santa Fe travel advice may be my favorite topic of all time. We got married there and visit a couple of times a year. Frankly, this is a no-brainer. Stay at the La Fonda hotel. Perfect location, great for kids and newly renovated. We stay there maybe half the trips we take to Santa Fe (and our wedding was on the terrace).

Let me know if you need restaurant recs or ideas on stuff to do. Seriously.
La Fonda? From Napoleon Dynamite?

Thanks. As soon as I figure out what our plans are I will get back to you.

nwlafrog

Walking to my truck after a last minute stop for pull-ups and dog food on my way home last night, I discovered a lot of synthetic hair/weave strawn across a parking spot. I’m expecting to see the World Star video any moment now from the cat fight that broke out in the spot next to my truck while I was inside. Bet there was a lot of eye gouging, scratching and hair pulling going on between the gladiators of Brookshire's Grocery.

Latest posts