1. The KillerFrogs

Happy Birthday Wes! 12-3-1950

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by steelfrog, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Happy birthday wes! Thanks for the update steel. I know many on this board have been wondering but prob didn’t wanna ask.

steel, can you let his family know that if he wants/needs any help on the Masonic side I’d be honored to help. (I know he was getting involved in the lodge. Actually not sure if he completed any of the steps of focused on the medical stuff).

COWTOWN FAN and steelfrog like this.
  2. Damnit. Let there be no pain.

3. Man this hurts to read. Love you Wes.

4. Prayers for comfort for Wes and his family. Hard stuff to read.

5. Happy birthday Wes. Praying for comfort at this time.

Boomhauer and steelfrog like this.
  6. Tough news to absorb. Thanks, Steel.

7. Happy birthday and prayers for Wes, his family and his friends.

Been several years since we last talked but it was always fun.

8. The post we’ve all dreaded.

My condolences to his family and friends.

9. steel, first, thank you for sharing what is not only difficult news for many of us to read on this board, but for those who are truly close to wes to experience.

to wes, you have expressed your faith before and while to some it might be a cliche' to others it is the final goal for a life well lived:

2 Timothy 4:7-8

"I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Henceforth there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, will award to me on that Day, and not only to me but also to all who have loved his appearing."

for wes' family you already know what a truly blessing he has been to many and thoughts and prayers to you:

1 Thessalonians 4:13-14

"Brothers and sisters, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you do not grieve like the rest of mankind, who have no hope. For we believe that Jesus died and rose again, and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him."

Godspeed wes

10. Happy Birthday to Wes and prayers to him and his family...

tcudoc and COWTOWN FAN like this.
  11. @wes - wishing you all the best on your Birthday! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

@steelfrog - thank you for the updates

steelfrog, tcudoc and Sweat Equity like this.
  12. Happy birthday Wes! NEGU

Sweat Equity likes this.
  13. Happy Birthday Wes! Wishing you all the best.

Sweat Equity likes this.
  14. Happy Birthday, Wes!

I'll see you on the other side.

Go Frogs!

COWTOWN FAN, tcudoc and Sweat Equity like this.
  15. Happy birthday Wes, love ya buddy!

back_in_black and Sweat Equity like this.
  16. Wes, Happy Birthday my friend. I miss our lunches at Yogi’s where we used to share the intimate details of our online dating experiences. Those were the days! I wish you peace and I’m so happy you will be reunited with your son.

17. This thread got worse to read as it went, but thanks for the update, Steel. Godspeed, Wes, and happy birthday! Good man.

18. Sadly just seeing this. Happy Birthday, Wes. You will always be remembered as a loyal Frog, a dear friend to many, and a legend in these e-halls. Thank you for who you are, and for everything you’ve done for this community.

19. Happy birthday Wes!

steelfrog likes this.
  20. Happy birthday!

tcumaniac and steelfrog like this.