• The KillerFrogs

General Bowl Games Conversation

Pharm Frog

Imagine how good Baylor might be with an elite QB. Dave Aranda is the best coaching hire they ever could have hoped for. Very impressive defensive showing tonight. And they came through when needed in offense. Came ain’t over, but big props to Baylor. TV hey came to play and proved it on the field.
They’d be in the playoffs this year if they had a slightly above average QB. And they’d have scored less than Cincy in the semis.

LisaLT

They’d be in the playoffs this year if they had a slightly above average QB. And they’d have scored less than Cincy in the semis.
I disagree. IF they had a better QB and were in the playoffs with Dave Aranda as coach, they would be much more competitive than Cincinnati was against Alabama.

PurpleBlood87

Imagine how good Baylor might be with an elite QB. Dave Aranda is the best coaching hire they ever could have hoped for. Very impressive defensive showing tonight. And they came through when needed in offense. Came ain’t over, but big props to Baylor. TV hey came to play and proved it on the field.

It would probably be different defensively if Corrall was out there.

Pharm Frog

I disagree. IF they had a better QB and were in the playoffs with Dave Aranda as coach, they would be much more competitive than Cincinnati was against Alabama.
I didn’t say they wouldn’t have been less competitive…just that they’d have scored less.