• The KillerFrogs

General Bowl Games Conversation

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
You really think so or are you just being a homer?

Two games before the Peach Bowl they got shut out 30-0 by a 6-6 Arkansas team. And they had lost 3 of their previous 5 games. Started out the year great but was a pretty broken team by December.
Yeah, I think that Ole Miss team was better than this one. The one we played had the 8th best team D in the NCAA and got over 40 pts hung on them. They also had their QB play the whole game. But it’s something no one will ever know for sure. Ohio State lost to a mediocre VaTech and ran the table in a weak Big 10. And you think they deserved to move up past us To the CF. Yeah, they won it all, but should they have been given a chance? That was a true beauty pageant choice. We’ll never know if we could’ve won because we never got the chance because a former Wisconsin AD talked the room into TCU not being worthy of Going down in history as being part of the first CFP. This was even debated on Game Day and even Herbie couldn’t argue the fact TCU got jobbed. Perhaps I‘m a homer to some degree. Most fans are, well except you who seem to take every contrarian position When it come to TCU.

Last edited:

LisaLT

Isn't it ironic that Greg McElroy is working a bowl game where a starting QB is knocked out if the game earlier?
Greg McElory sucks
And I Am Not Sorry Jim Carrey GIF