• The KillerFrogs

Gary, This Has Gotten Really, Really Bad

tcumaniac

Your program has become an absolute disaster.

Your secrecy, misdirection, BS non answers to the media, and other quirks used to be somewhat endearing when you won football games, but now it’s become obnoxious and really embarrassing. Your constant excuses have grown old.

You claim you want to compete for championships, we spend money like we want to compete for championships, yet you’ve insulated yourself with yes men, best buds, and under qualified coaches that wouldn’t be touched by other programs.

I’m forever grateful for what you did for this program, but TCU spends way too much money on you, your coaches, and this program to tolerate this crap.

Enough is enough. There needs to be drastic change. I’m not quite ready to say it needs to include you, but if you’re unwilling to adapt and make some difficult decisions, maybe it should.

George Carson

The biggest thing I’ve noticed is we play not to lose rather than play to win. Gary is so worried and paranoid about putting his defense in a bad spot that we just ooze conservative game plan. I think everyone in the conference knows this and plans for it now. Gary needs to catch back up to the game because right now it is flying by him.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
It's an absolute low point for sure. It's time for major changes and ASAP. I fear we're staring down the barrel of a "lose the staff or lose many of the talented young players" type scenario and I have little confidence that we will make the correct decision.
This.

GMFP is the man who must make a choice. For a long time, he has gotten away with hanging on to friends. Nobody wants to fire a friend.

He faces some difficult choices.

G

Ghost of Tobys Business College

Somebody needs to get fired this week. I kinda don't care who it is. Just something to show that the coaching staff is as angry about the on-field performance as our players seemed to be after the coaches gave up and punted on the 4th quarter 4th down.

Paint It Purple

Your program has become an absolute disaster.

Your secrecy, misdirection, BS non answers to the media, and other quirks used to be somewhat endearing when you won football games, but now it’s become obnoxious and really embarrassing. Your constant excuses have grown old.

You claim you want to compete for championships, we spend money like we want to compete for championships, yet you’ve insulated yourself with yes men, best buds, and under qualified coaches that wouldn’t be touched by other programs.

I’m forever grateful for what you did for this program, but TCU spends way too much money on you, your coaches, and this program to tolerate this crap.

Enough is enough. There needs to be drastic change. I’m not quite ready to say it needs to include you, but if you’re unwilling to adapt and make some difficult decisions, maybe it should.
Your second paragraph has zero to do with winning football.