• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: TCU at OU

Frogs1983

The only stat that matters is win/loss. But if you look closer - the boy Frog Fans love to hate- Duggan…out “stat’d”…Caleb Williams.

We have the talent…we do not have the coaches. The coaches totally and completely suck.
I have bagged on Max's accuracy previously, I will admit. That being said he showed a lot of guts and Heart tonight! Most impressed.

Mean Purple

I do not hate Gary. Personally, he has been GREAT for TCU and Fort Worth. That will never change for eternity.

It is 2021. Since 2016 we have had ONE “decent” team. ONE! Since 2012 we have had Three! How long do we keep going on with the charade that he is a top level coach!

The bulk of Gary’s success was before the Big 12. He has the bank account to prove it.

Our fans have a million excuses as to why we “were/are so close”….when the truth is we are a mediocre (.500) program in the Big 12.

No true Frog fan hates Gary…,but good lord….how bad do we have to be to say enoughs enough!
We are the Michigan ... of mid majors.

Mean Purple

Yeah, I don't understand why we pay all this money for a coach and don't do something about the obvious ref bias/payoff. Come on Frogs, we're smarter than that!

Seriously, I'm thinking of starting a ref accountability web site to track this. It will cost me $50k. What are paying for the coaching staff again.?!
I wish refs had to go to the mic after games to answer questions like coaches do.

JAB331

Complaining about refs is a sign of what TCU Football has dropped too. Complaining about refs is what losers do…oh wait….
Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it's the problem, just *part* of the problem. I'm aware of the 100 pound gorilla in the room.